TAGGED PET GAME SCRIPT

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.

Moderator: iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

TAGGED PET GAME SCRIPT

by hero73 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 pm

DEAR SIR

I have a question pertaining to this script using to play tagged pet game
this is the looping script that i am using

WAIT SECONDS=2
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
URL GOTO=javascript:var<SP>fireOnThis<SP>=<SP>document.getElementById('buy_now_profile_'+uidOfPage);var<SP>evObj<SP>=<SP>document.createEvent('MouseEvents');evObj.initEvent('click',<SP>true,<SP>true);fireOnThis.dispatchEvent(evObj);tagged.apps.pets.buy.buyPet()
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
WAIT SECONDS=2
my question,is there anyway to automate macros to buy the pet when autoref value change without using the wait second line
instead macros will automatic purchased the pet when the price change thank you
really hoping someone can help me on this
this game mainly base on speed and the right timing so if possible macro can make a purchase automaticaly when the pet price change,without using the script wait second as it is not really accurate at time
hero73

Return to iMacros for Firefox