Soundcloud problem

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.

Moderator: iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Soundcloud problem

by glitchgirl on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:08 am

Im trying to automate posting a comment on soundcloud everytime someone posts a comment on one of my songs. The problem I am encountering is that when I click on another users track the recorder records the url of the comment box. I am using x/y recording to try and avoid this because the url changes all the time but still when it comes to actually making the comment it records the comments box url. So then when I try and play it back to post a comment on a different user's track the macro errors and stops because its not the same url.......

What should I do?

This is my code:

TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://soundcloud.com/groups/glitch-hoppin/tracks?page=8
CLICK X=166 Y=1551
CLICK X=191 Y=506
CLICK X=177 Y=2817
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=ACTION:/sonicplayground/ransom-notes-1/comments/ ATTR=ID:comment_body CONTENT=Thanks.
CLICK X=490 Y=2817 CONTENT=Thanks.
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:no-timestamp-comment-form ATTR=NAME:commit&&VALUE:Post<SP>comment
BACK

The majority of soundcloud is a uniform size so clicking is fine. As you can see when it comes to posting the comment is uses a url even though it was recording in click mode. The url will change every time i post a thankyou comment to a different user. IS there a way I can read the url of the user i click on and auto fill in the url data when it comes to posting the comment?
glitchgirl

Re: Soundcloud problem

by ella on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 pm

of Exotic PetsZanesville Animal Crisis Highlights Lax Laws in Potentially Potentially cheap designer jewelry Potentially Deadly Pet Practice, Experts SayBy BRIAN ROSS and AVNI
20, 2011 &#151; Across the country, there are lions in in cheap jordans free shipping in living rooms, monkeys in high chairs, and baby bears
the backyard. They're cute as babies, but deadly as adults."These adults."These cheap jewelry adults."These are powerful, some of the most powerful animals in
world and there's no reason they should be at our our designer jewelry for sale our homes or across the street," Wayne Pacelle, President and
ella

Re: Soundcloud problem

by ella on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm

contribute to an individual's radicalization to violence."High level federal officials officials knock off sunglasses officials have repeatedly warned that one of the greatest threats
the American homeland comes from self-radicalized, homegrown terrorists who may may cheap sunglasses may be inspired by -- but have little to no
with -- major terrorist groups.In December, a Congressional report released released replica sunglasses released by the staff of Rep. Peter King, chairman of
House Homeland Security Committee, said such homegrown terrorists were a a replica sunglasses a "severe and emerging threat" to the U.S. military at
ella

gwegw

by wangly on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 am

the front seat of the vehicle, her father was slumped slumped cheap jordans slumped over, shot dead. A few feet away from the
her older sister was shot in the head three times times [h2]cheap jordan shoes[/h2] times and badly beaten, but still alive."We usually see this
of scene in a movie rather than real life," Annecy Annecy [h3]cheap jordans[/h3] Annecy prosecutor Eric Maillaud said, adding that the reason for
"dramatic nature" of the killings was unknown, but that the the designer replica handbags the killer did not shoot haphazardly, but "targeted his victims."The
Tribunal identified the owner and apparent driver of the car car fake designer handbags car as Iraqi-born Saad al-Hilli, reportedly a resident of Claygate
the London-suburb of Surrey and the secretary of a Wiltshire-based Wiltshire-based replica designer handbags Wiltshire-based aerial photography company, AMS 1087. The Surrey police are
with French authorities to assist the investigation of the incident incident cheap jordans free shipping incident that left four people dead and one in critical
wife was named by neighbors in Claygate as Iqbal, and and cheap jordans and the couple's daughters as Zainab, 7, and Zeena, 4,
BBC reported.While Zeena suffered no physical injuries, Zainab is in in knockoff handbags in a medically induced coma and is due to be
on again, according to the BBC. Both girls are under under fake designer handbags under police protection in the hospital.Police have no motive, suspects
wangly

Return to iMacros for Firefox