TYPE=SELECT

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

TYPE=SELECT

by AMD4005 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:41 pm

hi
i am new for iMacros i want to ask how to make iMacros select different choice every loop for example:
this is my data
===============================================================
1/ VERSION BUILD=8300326 RECORDER=FX
2/ TAB T=1
3/ REFRESH
4/ TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:menuspan3
5/ TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:newmessageform ATTR=NAME:user CONTENT=%adiloh
6/ TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:newmessageform ATTR=ID:subject CONTENT=get<SP>300<SP>credits<SP>just<SP>to<SP>sign<SP>up
7/ TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:newmessageform ATTR=ID:message CONTENT=hello,<BR>find<SP>"myfreeshares"<SP>on<SP>programs<SP><BR>and<SP>do<SP>the<SP>description<BR><BR>and<SP>please<SP>type<SP>username,<SP>name<SP>or<SP>sure<SP>name,<SP>on<SP>"My<SP>feedback<SP>for<SP>promotor:"<BR>thank<SP>you
8/ TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:submitbutton
================================================================

on line 5 CONTENT=%adiloh i want iMacreos select different CONTENT every loop see the picture please

sorry for my bad english
help me please thank you
AMD4005

Return to iMacros for Firefox