CSV data to select drop down menu?

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

CSV data to select drop down menu?

by JG2 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:48 pm

This OP was posted already, however was not answered properly or better yet a solution. Can someone please give me an answer base on my code below?

My problem is the code line 10 CONTENT=
My accomplishment is to have my .csv file in column 2 on down select the sates on the website for a drop-down.

I've tried many solutions but yet to solve. If someone could please help me finish my 1st macros, I would :D

Code: Select all
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !DATASOURCE classifiedforfree.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 3
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://mydomain.com
TAG POS=2 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:US<SP>State
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:region CONTENT=$*{{!COL}}*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:category CONTENT=$Business<SP>opportunities
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:f_header CONTENT={{!COL2}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:f_description CONTENT={{!COL3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:f_userfile1 CONTENT=C:\Documents
URL GOTO=javascript:window.scrollBy(0,300)
PROMPT Please<SP>enter<SP>the<SP>captcha. !VAR1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:f_code CONTENT={{!VAR1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=ID:postad-form ATTR=VALUE:Post<SP>the<SP>Above<SP>Ad
WAIT SECONDS=2.0
Attachments
imacros_code.JPG
JG2

Return to iMacros for Firefox