Help with Facebook script

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Help with Facebook script

by Steverob1066 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:57 am

I am trying to figure out the right approach to extract group member names from a group member list in Facebook.

For example: to get a list of groups associated with a keyword (in this case "dog training"), go to this url:
http://www.facebook.com/search/results. ... type=group

To see group members of any group click any of the "xxx members" links which then generates a popup listing all the members of the group.
The first task is to create a complete list by clicking the "See More" link at the bottom of the popup, until all group members are listed. I've tried this:

ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=See<SP>More CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:11,197<SP>members

But it doesn't work, and even if it did, I can't see how you click the "See More" link more than once until the list is complete.

This shouldn't be too hard but I'm obviously missing something pretty basic here. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Steverob1066

Return to iMacros for Firefox