wiki page for EVENT

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

wiki page for EVENT

by additional001 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:15 pm

There is a grammatical error on the wikki page for EVENT. http://wiki.imacros.net/EVENT

Under Notes section:

We are especially interested to hear about in websites that do not not despite using the new EVENT(s) command.

I've read this like 5x and I still don't get what they are looking for.

Also think they should add some parameters for the Parameter's section. Not having a complete list prevents writing them from hand. It's like not listing them for TAG. Could you imagine trying to do that by not knowing TYPE POS or ATTR????
additional001

Re: wiki page for EVENT

by chivracq on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:31 pm

additional001 wrote:There is a grammatical error on the wikki page for EVENT. http://wiki.imacros.net/EVENT

Under Notes section:

We are especially interested to hear about in websites that do not not despite using the new EVENT(s) command.

I've read this like 5x and I still don't get what they are looking for.

Also think they should add some parameters for the Parameter's section. Not having a complete list prevents writing them from hand. It's like not listing them for TAG. Could you imagine trying to do that by not knowing TYPE POS or ATTR????

Join the Club...!, see this Thread of mine...:
- Re: Feedback and Issues on EVENT Recording Mode.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Firefox