Problem where trying make post to google+

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Problem where trying make post to google+

by kani339 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:48 am

When i'm making post to google+, the content is word "F" it posting many times for non stop. Earlier it worked fine.

Using Firefox 41, Imacros 8.9.4, OS Windows 7

Code: Select all
for(i=1;i <= 2; i++) {
iimPlay('CODE:'
+ 'SET !DATASOURCE g.csv\n'
+ 'SET !DATASOURCE_LINE 1\n'
+ 'SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 30\n'
+ 'URL GOTO={{!COL1}}\n'
+ 'TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"kqa es"\n'
+ 'EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(7)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" CHAR="F"\n'
+ 'TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"d-k-l b-c b-c-Ba qy jt"\n'
);

}
kani339

Re: Problem where trying make post to google+

by chivracq on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:52 am

kani339 wrote:When i'm making post to google+, the content is word "F" it posting many times for non stop. Earlier it worked fine.

for(i=1;i <= 2; i++) {
+ 'URL GOTO={{!COL1}}\n'
+ 'EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(5)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(7)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" CHAR="F"\n'
);

}

Dunno really, your Code looks fine though I don't understand why you use this cumbersome on the fly created Macros in .js Scripts Method but I've already mentioned it, and the EVENT Mode is impossible to follow if you don't put Comments what your Script is doing...

Check the ReturnCode of 'iimPlay()' I would suggest, and maybe your Pb is related to this Bug (negative ReturnCodes for 'iimPlay()' in iMacros for FF v8.9.4). => Try reverting to v8.9.2.

And always check and mention if your Macro first runs fine as a pure .iim Macro when using this cumbersome Syntax...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by kani339 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:47 am

chivracq wrote:
kani339 wrote:When i'm making post to google+, the content is word "F" it posting many times for non stop. Earlier it worked fine.

for(i=1;i <= 2; i++) {
+ 'URL GOTO={{!COL1}}\n'
);

}

Dunno really, your Code looks fine though I don't understand why you use this cumbersome on the fly created Macros in .js Scripts Method but I've already mentioned it, and the EVENT Mode is impossible to follow if you don't put Comments what your Script is doing...

Check the ReturnCode of 'iimPlay()' I would suggest, and maybe your Pb is related to this Bug (negative ReturnCodes for 'iimPlay()' in iMacros for FF v8.9.4). => Try reverting to v8.9.2.

And always check and mention if your Macro first runs fine as a pure .iim Macro when using this cumbersome Syntax...

Same thing happens when using iim file

SET !DATASOURCE g.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE 1
URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"kqa es"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="div[class=\"df b-K b-K-Xb URaP8 editable\"]" CHARS={{!COL3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"d-k-l b-c b-c-Ba qy jt"
kani339

by chivracq on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:34 pm

kani339 wrote:Same thing happens when using iim file

SET !DATASOURCE g.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE 1
URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"kqa es"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="div[class=\"df b-K b-K-Xb URaP8 editable\"]" CHARS={{!COL3}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"d-k-l b-c b-c-Ba qy jt"

I don't really understand what you mean with "Same thing happens when using iim file.". If you loop this Macro x2, it will only run 2x, not indefinitely like you mentioned in your first Post, or I didn't understand your Pb...

And I see Escaped Double Quotes in this Macro, I don't think you need those for the EVENT Mode in plain .iim Mode, and I guess you will get some Syntax Error or some RuntimeError, so I wonder if you really tried running this Macro (maybe I'm wrong but I cannot try myself, you didn't provide an URL)...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Firefox