Source code of iMacros for Firefox

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Source code of iMacros for Firefox

by alex686 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:49 am

Hi developers!

AFAIK iMacros addon for Firefox is an open source project. But I can't seem to find it's source repo. Does it exist in public access (github, bitbucket or smth)? If not, are there any plans to make it public? I would like to hack on the source code...
iMacros for Firefox: 8.9.7
Firefox: 49.0.1
Pale Moon: 27.0.2

Manage iMacros from your mobile device: https://manage.getbot.ru
alex686

Re: Source code of iMacros for Firefox

by chivracq on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:01 am

alex686 wrote:
Code: Select all
iMacros for Firefox: 8.9.6
Firefox: 45.0.1

Hi developers!

AFAIK iMacros addon for Firefox is an open source project. But I can't seem to find it's source repo. Does it exist in public access (github, bitbucket or smth)? If not, are there any plans to make it public? I would like to hack on the source code...

I went this way a few years ago already... You'll find everything you wanted to know about iMacros for FF being an Open Source Project but were afraid to ask in this Thread...:
- Extend Imacros with new commands?

I'm surprised btw the way that you didn't manage to locate this Thread and/or the "Unresponsive Script..." Thread if you searched the Forum a mini-bit... What Search Keywords did you use...? :o

The Thread I refer to was quite advanced and compiled all relevant Info from all relevant Threads on the Forum about the Subject...
If you care to share some of your Tweaks/Hacks/Implementations and/or contribute to the "Project" with more Ideas, it will be more relevant to do it there I think rather than starting a new Discussion from scratch in your Current Thread which is just a mini-Duplicate...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Source code of iMacros for Firefox

by alex686 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:58 am

Hi, chivracq!

I went this way a few years ago already... You'll find everything you wanted to know about iMacros for FF being an Open Source Project but were afraid to ask in this Thread...:
- Extend Imacros with new commands?

Thanks for pointing out this thread to me. It definitely contains two links I was interested in:
- iMacros source (2008)
- How is iMacros Open Source? (2011-2012)

I've searched the forum for keywords "Source Code" and haven't spotted any threads that would match my expectations :) Sorry for creating a duplicate. I would not mind if moderator will delete it to make forum cleaner.
iMacros for Firefox: 8.9.7
Firefox: 49.0.1
Pale Moon: 27.0.2

Manage iMacros from your mobile device: https://manage.getbot.ru
alex686

Return to iMacros for Firefox