Unable to click on HTML button (javascript?)

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Unable to click on HTML button (javascript?)

by gkid9 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:41 am

The line of code that won't run is
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:cssFindListForm ATTR=ID:4tbl

When the macro is played it gets stuck on this tag and it shows a green bar across the top. There is no count down and I don't get a specific error message as it basically just waits for something to execute. This website hasn't changed since iMacros updated and downgrading my iMacros version is how I got it working.

The button HTML is
<input value="Edit Device" class="content-form-button" name="Edit Device" onclick="onEditDevice('selectedDeviceAssociation')" type="button">

Last working version: VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX

1. VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
2. Windows 7
3. Firefox 48.0.2
4. Not if the demos work sure since I've long since deleted them. Other macros of mine work and it's just this button.
gkid9

Return to iMacros for Firefox