[BOT] Like most recent photo IG profile

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

[BOT] Like most recent photo IG profile

by patriotaki on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:22 am

Hello all
Im trying to make a script that will go to a specific IG profile through the URL and then go like the most recent photo of that profile.

I managed to open the url i want but i dont know how to access the list/array that the pictures are in.

I managed to do the same with hashtags. I made a script that it searches for a specific hashtag and then it likes the most recent photo and it works. But with profile it doesnt work
patriotaki

Return to iMacros for Firefox