iMacros error when used with RESTer API tool

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

iMacros error when used with RESTer API tool

by rjpaul on Wed May 24, 2017 1:49 am

Hi All,

I am using iMacros along with RESTer api tool to post entries in Firefox browser.

iMacros version is VERSION BUILD=9030808

When I post a single event with the URL, it posts successfully without any issues however if I use the datasource and try to post multiple entries, it does not work.

Can anyone help me please? Am i doiung something wrong?

If you need any other information, please do let me know.

Cheers,
Rev
Attachments
2017-05-24_18-48-13.png
This is how the result page should be
2017-05-24_18-46-13.png
This the result page, but it should be like the second image.
rjpaul

Re: iMacros error when used with RESTer API tool

by chivracq on Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 am

rjpaul wrote:Hi All,

I am using iMacros along with RESTer api tool to post entries in Firefox browser.

iMacros version is
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=9030808

When I post a single event with the URL, it posts successfully without any issues however if I use the datasource and try to post multiple entries, it does not work.

Can anyone help me please? Am i doiung something wrong?

If you need any other information, please do let me know.

Cheers,
Rev

FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for FF v9.0.3, FF53...?, OS...?

I don't know this "RESTer API Tool", can you post some Link/Reference about it...?

+ Script and URL would help as well... Provide the Steps to reproduce your Pb...!

"iMacros error" and "it does not work." are a bit vague, what happens...?, what is the Error...?, do you get any RuntimeError...?

Your PrintScreens don't tell us much especially if the "Good" one is blurred and we cannot "compare" their Content...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Firefox