Looking for script to skip posting.

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Looking for script to skip posting.

by missmann on Mon May 29, 2017 7:50 am

Hello, is there any imacros script for skipping posting after seeing my own post?

Here's the scenario, I am posting to a certain link, but I saw there is another one who's also posting on that link. I want to post to that link when there's a post who's not from me. And it will skip posting after imacros seeing my own post.

I see a guy doing this when I post, he also post. But if I dont post he don't post, he is always the winner because his post is always on top.

Please help. Thanks
missmann

Re: Looking for script to skip posting.

by chivracq on Mon May 29, 2017 10:48 am

missmann wrote:Hello, is there any imacros script for skipping posting after seeing my own post?

Here's the scenario, I am posting to a certain link, but I saw there is another one who's also posting on that link. I want to post to that link when there's a post who's not from me. And it will skip posting after imacros seeing my own post.

I see a guy doing this when I post, he also post. But if I dont post he don't post, he is always the winner because his post is always on top.

Please help. Thanks

Low Quality Thread... :roll:

- CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

- Wrong Sub-Forum...! The 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum is meant for Scripts specific to only FF if you use a '.js' Script or if your Script works in other Browsers but fails in FF... (But no need to duplicate...)

- Tja..., to answer your Qt "is there any imacros script for skipping posting after seeing my own post?", well, there is or it can indeed be done in iMacros, of course...! But..., what is your Pb, what have you tried, where do you get stuck...?
=> No Script posted, no Site URL... Tja...!, nobody will be writing your Script, especially if you don't even post the URL of the Site, ah-ah...! :roll:

- And hum..., to "manage your Expectations", I will probably not be helping you for this current Thread as I don't support and don't help Users who want to use/misuse iMacros for Spam + Posting on Forums/Social Media + Games/Votes + Hacking. Nice try, ah-ah...! :twisted:

But you'll need to use the Forum "a bit correctly" and to handle this Thread a bit correctly as well with all Required Info for opening a Thread (+ neat Follow-up and sharing your Solution in the end) if you ever have some other Qt's in the future for me to want to help you then, you never know, ah-ah...! Well, good luck with this one already...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by missmann on Mon May 29, 2017 5:57 pm

I'm sorry about not posting script. I don't have the script that's why I am looking if there's a script related to my question. I am still searching for solution about skipping/if/else or conditional posting.

Thanks for your reply mate.
missmann

by chivracq on Tue May 30, 2017 1:11 am

missmann wrote:I'm sorry about not posting script. I don't have the script that's why I am looking if there's a script related to my question. I am still searching for solution about skipping/if/else or conditional posting.

Thanks for your reply mate.

OK, good luck then... :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Firefox