Stop Loading Page in looping

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Stop Loading Page in looping

by Tamilselvan on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Version 9.0.3
Windows 10
Firefox 53.0.2

Is it possible to stop loading page while looping ?

While I am pressing Yes / No option each time its take process / loading . i need to stop this process until finish the loop.

Here is code

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1

TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Grid_SECC_ctl*_rbtn_NregaJC_1

TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Grid_SECC_ctl*_chk_map CONTENT=YES
Stop Loading Page-2.jpg
Tamilselvan

Re: Stop Loading Page in looping

by chivracq on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:56 am

Tamilselvan wrote:
Code: Select all
Version 9.0.3
Windows 10
Firefox 53.0.2

Is it possible to stop loading page while looping ?

While I am pressing Yes / No option each time its take process / loading . i need to stop this process until finish the loop.

Here is code
TAB T=1

TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Grid_SECC_ctl*_rbtn_NregaJC_1

TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_Grid_SECC_ctl*_chk_map CONTENT=YES

Stop Loading Page-2.jpg

Yep..., that's the Purpose of using '!TIMEOUT_PAGE' that you can shorten up to "1" (=1 sec), and you may want to increase/tune '!TIMEOUT_STEP' as well to make sure your Script will continue as soon as the first Input Field appears on the Page...:
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 3
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 6
TAB T=1

- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Firefox