Following only specific accounts in instagram

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Following only specific accounts in instagram

by bspjunior on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:52 am

Hello friends, I am a few days behind a code to use in instagram, in case the description of the user profile is a certain name such as "Brazil" he will follow this profile, if it is not written it will close the tab.
I already have the code that accesses the database of a user, the first one in the list is missing, only to follow if a given name is found in that profile. I even went after a code that does not follow private accounts in instagram but I did not get it because I think the concept is the same.
bspjunior

Return to iMacros for Firefox