Macro Freezes

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Macro Freezes

by DeathN on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi guys.
I'm testing some macros, but every time the pages doesn't, I have same error.
My firefox is 54.0.1 (64-bit)
iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7

SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 25
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 3
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !LOOP -9999

I don't know what's happening with my macro, I think the erro is caused by FF, but I don't know.
Can someone explain to me??
Obrigado
Attachments
Sem título.jpg
DeathN

Re: Macro Freezes

by chivracq on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 pm

DeathN wrote:Hi guys.
I'm testing some macros, but every time the pages doesn't, I have same error.
Code: Select all
My firefox is 54.0.1 (64-bit)
iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 25
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 3
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !LOOP -9999

I don't know what's happening with my macro, I think the erro is caused by FF, but I don't know.
Can someone explain to me??
Obrigado

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (OS is missing...)

I don't really understand what "... but every time the pages doesn't, I have same error." means, it is grammatically and linguistically not correct, especially if you don't mention your "same Error"...!

Hum, much easier if you post your Full Script in plain Tet in your Thread rather than some truncated Screenshot... :roll: , oh but yep, youpidoo...!!!, welcome to the Club!, ah-ah...! You are finally the first one to hit a Bug I have already reported 4 years ago, in 2013, ah-ah...! :D

It is related to the 'EVENT' Mode and a 'MOUSEMOVE' on an HTML Element that is not present on the Page, then the Script will simply hang at the next Line, even with '!ERRORIGNORE'..., but hum..., you mention a "same Error", "my" Bug doesn't trigger any Error, the Script simply hangs...

I've finally found a Workaround about 1 year ago now I think, I've already "mentioned" it in some Thread(s), I'm not sure if I've posted the Full Workaround already, you can search the Forum a little bit, or post your Full Script and I can apply/demonstrate my Workaround to your specific Site...

Related Threads:
- Feedback - Take the iMacros Add-on(s) Survey!
=> Item '02'.
- Feedback and Issues on EVENT Recording Mode.
=> Item '01'.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by DeathN on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Here my Script

'---------------DeathN---------------'
'--------------PEERCOIN--------------'
SET !EXTRACT NULL
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 25
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 3
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !LOOP -9999
SET prio 10

' Endereços de carteiras '
SET PEERCOIN "PBCfMVaWAzfDDmy5v9yXioY6nix5D1ixwu"
'--Começo-do-comando--'
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.konstantinova.net/peercoin/?r=PBCfMVaWAzfDDmy5v9yXioY6nix5D1ixwu
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:form-control<SP>input-lg CONTENT={{PEERCOIN}}
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=12
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:button
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:agree CONTENT=YES
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#captchmeslider" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#captchmeslider" POINT="(701,631)"
EVENTS TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#captchmesliderdivinner" POINTS="(729,631),(735,631),(800,631)"
EVENTS TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#captchmereponse" POINTS="(899,631),(900,631),(902,631),(901,631),(902,631),(903,631),(904,631),(905,631),(906,631)"
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:AdBlock
WAIT SECONDS=3

'-------XFAUCET-------PEERCOIN-------'
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.xfaucet.net/peercoin/?r=PBCfMVaWAzfDDmy5v9yXioY6nix5D1ixwu
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=CLASS:form-control<SP>input-lg CONTENT={{PEERCOIN}}
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=12
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
EVENTS TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#captchmesliderdivinner" POINTS="(729,631),(735,631),(800,631)"
EVENTS TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#captchmereponse" POINTS="(899,631),(900,631),(902,631),(901,631),(902,631),(903,631),(904,631),(905,631),(906,631)"
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=300

Please tell me what can I do
thxs and sorry my english
DeathN

by chivracq on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:13 pm

DeathN wrote:Here my Script

'---------------DeathN---------------'
'--------------PEERCOIN--------------'
SET !EXTRACT NULL
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 25
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 3
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !LOOP -9999
SET prio 10

' Endereços de carteiras '
SET PEERCOIN "PBCfMVaWAzfDDmy5v9yXioY6nix5D1ixwu"
'--Começo-do-comando--'
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.konstantinova.net/peercoin/?r=PBCfMVaWAzfDDmy5v9yXioY6nix5D1ixwu
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=12
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=3

'-------XFAUCET-------PEERCOIN-------'
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://www.xfaucet.net/peercoin/?r=PBCfMVaWAzfDDmy5v9yXioY6nix5D1ixwu
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=12
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=300

Please tell me what can I do
thxs and sorry my english

Yeah, but sorry, "FCIM" again for me to follow up, I asked you to mention your OS, even if it very probably won't play a role in this case, but start using the Forum correctly from the beginning... And I simply don't like it when I ask a Qt and you ignore it, sorry...

But perfect for posting the whole Script, I will have a look at it once we've got your FCI...
URL mentioned, perfect, I hope it doesn't required Login&Password, I don't register for all Sites Users on the Forum have a Qt about...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
chivracq

by DeathN on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Sorry I forgot.
Windows 10 Pro 64bits
Firefox 54.0.1 (64-bit)
imacro 8.9.7
DeathN

by chivracq on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:13 pm

DeathN wrote:Sorry I forgot.
Windows  10 Pro 64bits
Firefox 54.0.1 (64-bit)
imacro 8.9.7

OK, good, and you are on v8.9.7 for FF, even better, ah-ah...!
(v9.0.3 is the "latest" FF Version, but pfff..., a bit buggy and limited compared to v8.9.7 which is still the most stable Version, and indeed still works on FF54, except for some other mini-Bug that I am probably the only one to hit and that will probably only be confirmed in 4 years like in this current Thread, ah-ah...! I'm a bit of an "Extreme User" I guess, I push Products to their Limits, oops...! (Not ashamed, re-oops...! And I guess that's why I always find "Creative" Workarounds for all "Bugs" or "Difficulties"...)))

But hum, I had a look at your Site/URL but it's about solving a Captcha and sorry but I don't help Users for that as Captchas are actually to prevent Users to use Scripts to bypass them, ah-ah...! :cry:
That one is fairly easy to bypass indeed, with some very "amateur" Web-Designer who tries to prevent Ad-Blockers using some very basic Technique, quite funny actually (well, for me at least, I guess it probably still works for 90% of the Visitors), ah-ah...!, but sorry, I don't help, as using iMacros for such Sites only drives some Cat and Mouse Race which makes it constantly more difficult for legit Web-Automation...
And I simply respect it, when a Web-Site Owner doesn't want Bots/Scripts to crawl their Site... 8)

But OK, mini-Hint about my "Workaround", you first need to check for the "Slider" to be present to then fire some Conditional 'EVENT' Statement for the 'MOUSEMOVE'... It's not very complicated once you know there is a Solution... Solving a "Chessmate in 2" Problem in some Newspaper is much easier to solve than the same Situation coming from some "open" Game... :idea:
Good luck...!
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Firefox