Clicking at image upload span

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Clicking at image upload span

by sheeL on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello, I'm getting problems on my iMacros script, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but, I need support with this, it's very important!

Check out this image below:

But I'm not able to click at this image icon, following this code
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:span.styleButton.styleButton-Image

Check inspect element:

So, someone can help? I don't know what to do
sheeL

Re: Clicking at image upload span

by chivracq on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:48 pm

sheeL wrote:Hello, I'm getting problems on my iMacros script, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but, I need support with this, it's very important!

Check inspect element:

Hum, slow Learner I see: => 1 & 2 from a quick Check... :roll:
Yeah..., "... it's very important!" sounds nice, (hum, and this Thread sounds interesting actually...), but follow up first on your previous Threads and finish them a bit correctly and you can still try to bump this one in say... 1.5 years... :shock: , if you didn't get any Help before... :idea:
Well good luck... :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by sheeL on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:54 pm

chivracq wrote:
sheeL wrote:Hello, I'm getting problems on my iMacros script, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but, I need support with this, it's very important!

Check inspect element:

Hum, slow Learner I see: => 1 & 2 from a quick Check... :roll:
Yeah..., "... it's very important!" sounds nice, (hum, and this Thread sounds interesting actually...), but follow up first on your previous Threads and finish them a bit correctly and you can still try to bump this one in say... 1.5 years... :shock: , if you didn't get any Help before... :idea:
Well good luck... :wink:

I have already searched on the forums, but nothing is helping me, and I'm a bit confused about what you said
sheeL

by chivracq on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:56 pm

sheeL wrote:I have already searched on the forums, but nothing is helping me, and I'm a bit confused about what you said

Hum, you don't need to quote yourself again...

Yeah, don't worry, never mind..., and yep, searching the Forum belongs indeed (as well) to using the Forum correctly... What I meant is that I asked you several times already to mention your Environment with exact Versions when you open a Thread, which you never did..., and to follow up, first time you do it now, I think, very good...
Hum..., and I hardly dare to mention "selecting the correct Sub-Forum", your current Thread has nothing specific to iMacros for FF only I would think, especially if you don't even mention your FCI...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by sheeL on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:17 pm

chivracq wrote:
sheeL wrote:I have already searched on the forums, but nothing is helping me, and I'm a bit confused about what you said

Hum, you don't need to quote yourself again...

Yeah, don't worry, never mind..., and yep, searching the Forum belongs indeed (as well) to using the Forum correctly... What I meant is that I asked you several times already to mention your Environment with exact Versions when you open a Thread, which you never did..., and to follow up, first time you do it now, I think, very good...
Hum..., and I hardly dare to mention "selecting the correct Sub-Forum", your current Thread has nothing specific to iMacros for FF only I would think, especially if you don't even mention your FCI...

Sorry, I do not do it on purpose, my english is not very good.
sheeL

Return to iMacros for Firefox