iMacros and DeathByCaptcha

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

iMacros and DeathByCaptcha

by drommi on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:25 pm

There are a few Signups that require Recaptcha V2 which I would like to automate.
I got a couple of thousand captchas from deathbycaptcha and tried to implement this into iMacros.

I tried this for days but can't get it to work at all.

Is there any iMacros code example of someone who is using deathbycaptcha and iMacros successfully?

What else can I do?

Thanks in advance
drommi

Re: iMacros and DeathByCaptcha

by chivracq on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:24 pm

drommi wrote:There are a few Signups that require Recaptcha V2 which I would like to automate.
I got a couple of thousand captchas from deathbycaptcha and tried to implement this into iMacros.

I tried this for days but can't get it to work at all.

Is there any iMacros code example of someone who is using deathbycaptcha and iMacros successfully?

What else can I do?

Thanks in advance

Yep, and take it "easy" on the Forum, you don't need to act so pushy, I already had to delete one of your Duplicates... 3 parallel Threads is now more than enough..., you don't need to post in all Threads you can find more or less related to "Captcha"... (hum..., unless you'd be willing to post one mini-Post in absolutely ALL Captcha Threads, I'm trying to count them a bit, I think we have between 100-200, and maybe 10-max with some kind of Answer/Follow-up...), you'll be expected to maintain them all, start by mentioning your FCI in all 3... (Cf my Sig or read the Forum Rules...) :idea:

=> Consider this Thread your "own" Thread, you've posted more Info in the 2 other Threads, that Info belongs here (as well)... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: iMacros and DeathByCaptcha

by thecoder2012 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:39 am

drommi wrote:What else can I do?

Use the newest recaptcha v2 example for imacros 8.9.7 with firefox from https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip and then change the captcha service. And see viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25782
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

Return to iMacros for Firefox