Imacro "Error #802, Website did not respond (Timeout)

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.

Moderator: iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Imacro "Error #802, Website did not respond (Timeout)

by DarkJester2003 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:34 am

For some odd reason when the cammands look or for w/e reason

Sometimes on
URL GOTO=http://myyearbook.com/?mysession=c2VhcmNoX3NlYXJjaF9yZXN1bHRzJmFjdGlvbj1JU09OTElORU5PVw==
The link says it cannot load and all i have to do is press refresh or restart the whole thing over which kind of gets annoying, is there any way to fix this or make it so it just skips and retries or somthing?

I have no clue why its been doing this, and I also have SET !ERRORIGNORE YES on so.. id
Can anyone help with this? ive looked all over the internet and still have not found an answer..
DarkJester2003

Re: Imacro "Error #802, Website did not respond (Timeou

by DarkJester2003 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:49 am

DarkJester2003 wrote:For some odd reason when the cammands look or for w/e reason

Sometimes on
URL GOTO=http://myyearbook.com/?mysession=c2VhcmNoX3NlYXJjaF9yZXN1bHRzJmFjdGlvbj1JU09OTElORU5PVw==
The link says it cannot load and all i have to do is press refresh or restart the whole thing over which kind of gets annoying, is there any way to fix this or make it so it just skips and retries or somthing?

I have no clue why its been doing this, and I also have SET !ERRORIGNORE YES on so.. id
Can anyone help with this? ive looked all over the internet and still have not found an answer..

LOL I meant loop, not look

Also sometimes it does the same thing when i replace the command with Refresh; It would be nice if this could be fixed or somthing...

Bassically I just want to have it so if it goes to that error it tries the loop again and restarts or somthing,
DarkJester2003

by DarkJester2003 on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:55 pm

Would be nice if someone other then me said something in here :)
DarkJester2003

by DarkJester2003 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:40 am

Wellz, Still waiting..
DarkJester2003

Re: Imacro "Error #802, Website did not respond (Timeout)

by charizard on Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:33 am

Shame naebody responded to ya, so i'll try and see if i kin help.

Yesterday, I wis at this puter when i created a macros and everythin wis fine. I saved the macros and brought it home. When i tried to play it on the puter there, i got the same message as ya did. Then i went searchin for why this wis.

I stumbled on this
http://forum.iopus.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4368

It says there that by default the timeout limit is 60s, but fer some reason my ones wis set at zero and that's why it didna werk. So i went onta change my timeout limit like tech support said... and voila like magic it werks!!!

I'm still new ta Macros *as of yesterday* so just a baby really and winna pretend i know much boot it at all, but as yet i really think iMacros is truly a beautiful creation :)))

Lemme know if the trick werks for ya eh? :P

ta ta the noo
charizard

by charizard on Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:35 am

Whoops, i just seen ya wis last here way back in November! That's a whilee ago isn't it? Hope ya found the answer long before now!
charizard

by gt3guru on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:07 pm

I'm trying to login to several myspace accounts in a loop and 1 in 5 times it clicks the login button I get an 802 error even though it has clearly loaded the page. It either needs to recognize the page has loaded or continue after the page has timed out.

errorignore doesn't help. changing the timeout time doesn't help.
gt3guru

by gt3guru on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:44 pm

I believe it may have something to do with adobe Flash that loads on the page.
gt3guru

by gt3guru on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:54 pm

I can confirm the problem is with adobe. I uninstalled Adobe and it ran like a charm! reinstalled and it failed again.
gt3guru

by VsUK on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Be nice to have a ability to page refresh on timeout. Many times i have my entire macro mess up & just not work correctly if at all because it failed to do an action thats needed for the next step of the macro. Page refresh on timeout is the only answer for me.. PLEASE PLEASE make a command for it :D
VsUK

by coachant on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Any solution for this yet? I have the same issue.

Thanks!
coachant

by Tech Support on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:49 am

Please re-test with the new iMacros V6.2.0.2 Beta. It includes a completely redesigned Player engine. If this does not solve the issue, please let us know.
Tech Support

by coachant on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Tech Support wrote:Please re-test with the new iMacros V6.2.0.2 Beta. It includes a completely redesigned Player engine. If this does not solve the issue, please let us know.

I updated to 6.2.0.2 Beta and I still get the same error. It seems if the Flash on a page is loading, iMacros still thinks the page is loading and timeouts. I set timeout to 5 sec, 60 sec 120 sec and I get the same thing. Some Flash pages on MySpace load completely while others seem to continuously load. The pages that continuously load have issues. It depends on the ad that pops up on MySpace.

These two switches seem to have no affect:
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !LOADCHECK NO

I even tried SET !LOADCHECK NO alone to tell iMacros don't wait for the page to load but still get hung up.

What so you suggest next?

Thanks!
coachant

by coachant on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Different MySpace banner ads seem to cause this issue. The entire page seems to load. When there is an #802 error, things like this show up(read form the bottom of the Firefox window):
Read banners.lionsgate.com
- or -
Transferring data from cache.fimservecdn.com... which is loading
http://demr.opt.fimserve.com/lnk/?k=MjM ... tion=music

There are many more that cause the page to not completely load.

When a page load successfully, the bottom of the Firefox window says "Done".

I was hoping that setting the !LOADCHECK to NO would not check that the page loaded completely, but something is still getting hung up.

To get around most of the 802 errors, I added the following to the "Load Images Automatically" exceptions:
cache.fimservecdn.com
demr.opt.fimserve.com
banners.lionsgate.com

So far, so good...
coachant

by Nabbers99 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:23 am

If this is a flash banners issue, have you tried going into your Tools>Add-ons>Plugins and finding Shockwave Flash and clicking disable? I just encountered this error for the first time today, and that's what I'm about to try... I disable flash all the time in Firefox when I'm not using it because those flash adds are so annoying... "Hello, you've been pre-selected blah blah blah"
Nabbers99

Next

Return to iMacros for Firefox