Feature Requests & Bug Fix Requests. ADD YOURS!

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Re: Feature Requests & Bug Fix Requests. ADD YOURS!

by mbaumwell on Fri May 12, 2017 10:16 am

iMacros 11.5 (current version)
mbaumwell

by chivracq on Fri May 12, 2017 12:46 pm

mbaumwell wrote:iMacros 11.5 (current version)

Hum, yep but iMB v11.5 is the iMacros Browser Version, if you run your Macro(s) in FF like you mentioned then you need the FF Add-on and this is what is important, and its Version => v9.0.3 probably..., the Bug you reported is only linked to iMacros for FF v9.0.3 + FF52 (and FF53 now), all OS'es I think...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by chivracq on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:31 am

tagryn wrote:Running
Code: Select all
iMacros for Firefox 9.0.0a10 with Firefox 43.0.4 on a Win7 machine.

I've noted that whenever I press the "enter" key to enter something in the Firefox navigation bar, for example to manually enter a URL or to submit a Google request in the Search box, it automatically pulls up the iMacros window in the left side of the screen.

I experimented with turning off all addons except iMacros, and it is still doing this, so it doesn't seem like the issue is that iM is interacting with another addon.

This change started within the last few updates of iMacros.

EDIT: I've also found that pressing the TAB key also automatically pulls up the iMacros window.

This isn't catastrophic, but it is annoying. Can this be fixed?

Some other User encountering the same Pb in the following Thread (which contains some complementary Info):
- iMacro Sidebar opens with any key
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Previous

Return to iMacros for Firefox