IF commnd in Imacro

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

IF commnd in Imacro

by eyalos on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 am

Hi guys

i have a problem with my web site
i am trying to run a macron that login to my site , and check how he is handling Error

now my quotation is :
i have list of 700 users some are not working and i want to check which one is not active(cannot login to my site)

for now i just use !ERRORIGNORE
anyone have an idea how to do an IF command in imacros??

thanks for the help

Eyalos
eyalos

Re: IF commnd in Imacro

by Daniel, Tech Support on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:37 am

Hello Eyalos,

The iMacros language itself is designed as a descriptive language and does not contain conditional statements. But we created a very powerful Scripting Interface that allows you to use iMacros with every Windows Scripting or programming language on the planet. VBScript and JavaScript are examples of the scripting languages you can use with iMacros.

Here is an article on using conditional statements (like IF) with iMacros:
http://wiki.imacros.net/conditionals

So what you would basically do is create a script that:
1. Starts iMacros macro that tries to login in and extracts resulting message
2. IF login is successful (message = "welcome..." or equivalent), then start a macro to proceed, ELSE start another corresponding macro.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you have further questions.
Daniel, iOpus Support
Daniel, Tech Support

Return to iMacros for Firefox