Help Me copy paste imacros

Find a consultant or advertise your services here

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Help Me copy paste imacros

by lolite on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:24 am

hello master imacros i would like to ask. how to copy and paste text in iMacros?

example: I want to copy text in google, then I want to paste it on my facebook status that how? Here you can master the solution of my problem please give me an example :) thank you
lolite

Re: Help Me copy paste imacros

by chivracq on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:53 am

lolite wrote:hello master imacros i would like to ask. how to copy and paste text in iMacros?

example: I want to copy text in google, then I want to paste it on my facebook status that how? Here you can master the solution of my problem please give me an example :) thank you

This is a Sub-Forum for People looking for iMacros Consultants (or offering their Services) (for Payment)... You don't sound like it's your case...

Read the Forum Rules first and post your Question in the correct Sub-Forum...! :mrgreen:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Help Me copy paste imacros

by glennmcgrath on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:32 am

I open a web file, click on some links driving to Excel files, then the Save windows appears. I click the button "Save" of the folder/file list and the file is saved on my hard disk.
I recorded those tasks in imacros recorder (downloading two files with different formats).
The script shows that the task "Save" has not been recorded, so it cannot be played !
I don't know either if the opening of the link to the file has been recorded.
I do not understand the syntax "Tab" and "Tag" as I am a newcomer.
Below is my code.
ahsan
glennmcgrath

Return to iMacros Consultants