Small project for pasting values on a site ( Will pay $$ )

Find a consultant or advertise your services here

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Small project for pasting values on a site ( Will pay $$ )

by ac14461 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:13 am

I do NOT know imacros, but i think that someone with imacros knowledge can help me.

I need to take values from a csv and paste them onto a website and click, click and -re-do for the next row.

I will gladly pay for "Testing" and implementation. If interested please send me an email at

nsfsoft AT hotmail DOT com.

Thanks.
Mir
ac14461

Re: Small project for pasting values on a site ( Will pay $$

by chivracq on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:20 pm

ac14461 wrote:I do NOT know imacros, but i think that someone with imacros knowledge can help me.

I need to take values from a csv and paste them onto a website and click, click and -re-do for the next row.

I will gladly pay for "Testing" and implementation. If interested please send me an email at

nsfsoft AT hotmail DOT com.

Thanks.
Mir

Mail sent... (I would be interested...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by richiereed on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:53 am

I also would be interested in this work - if chivracq doesn't complete it for you. Let me know and I'll get cracking!
richiereed

by chivracq on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:43 am

richiereed wrote:I also would be interested in this work - if chivracq doesn't complete it for you. Let me know and I'll get cracking!

I'm working on it indeed...
(But if you want 'ac14461' to be able to contact you (or sbd else one day for some other Project), you'd need to leave some Contact Info... (unless you've sent him already a Mail...))
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros Consultants