Need developer/consultant to extract data from website

Find a consultant or advertise your services here

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Need developer/consultant to extract data from website

by campari on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:40 am

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a developer/consultant who can help me to extract data from a website. As I am not very familar with iMacros it would be great to find some support here.

Please contact me and provide contact details. I ll provide further information about the job and I need a quote for it.

Thank you,
Andreas
campari

Re: Need developer/consultant to extract data from website

by chivracq on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:54 am

campari wrote:Hi everybody,

I am looking for a developer/consultant who can help me to extract data from a website. As I am not very familar with iMacros it would be great to find some support here.

Please contact me and provide contact details. I ll provide further information about the job and I need a quote for it.

Thank you,
Andreas

"Contact me" sounds nice but you should provide a way to contact you as PM is disabled on this Forum... :idea:

You can check a few Threads on this Sub-Forum as well, a few iMacros Programmers have already advertized on it and you'll be able to find a few E-mail Addresses...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Need developer/consultant to extract data from website

by campari on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:20 am

Hi,

ok, developer/consultans please feel free to provide your contact data. I will get in touch.
Or write an email to http://www.google.com/recaptcha/mailhide/d?k=01JDeivwOPqPboOkbCNk_Ezg==&c=KiLADcrhEPba-xq-dtNVjMgnkt9ntLc1NBCnQOUPjiE=

Thank you,
Andreas
campari

Return to iMacros Consultants