I require consultant, create macro to insert email template

Find a consultant or advertise your services here

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

I require consultant, create macro to insert email template

by zuliasro on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:39 am

Hi for all,

Looking for an experienced iMacros/JavaScript developer who can help me to create an iMacros script to insert email templates to different email accounts. (this is a PAID request)

Sources:
- csv file with account login details
- txt document with template text
- txt document with links
- images

The script must be login to an email account (read from CSV file), navigate to the "Compose" window, delete the email sign (clear the input field), copy/paste template text (from text file), customize the design (make some part of the text bold, change text color, etc...), insert links under some texts (from txt file), insert images, copy/paste subject text (from text file), save email template, log out.

I provide an example, a ready made template, please take a look (but please don't modify).
Code: Select all
URL: http://mail.ru
Login: natali.shakhatova.77
Password: qJL146Hz

After you logged in click to a left upper grey button "Написать письмо", will change the window to compose, click to a right upper grey button "Шаблоны", select the first line "Поставщик ротанговой мебели. Предлагаем сотрудничество." and click. You will see the loaded ready template. This is the end result what I looking for.

Thank you
zuliasro

Re: I require consultant, create macro to insert email templ

by iimfun on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:43 am

@zuliasro,

Add your contact mail and I will share some ideas about similar tasks with you.
iimfun

Return to iMacros Consultants