Error for current loop

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Re: Error for current loop

by chivracq on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:27 am

Aditya93 wrote:I tried and searched a lot also about this, but for the 1st method, i couldn't get imacro vr 11+, so unable to test it out
for the 2nd method, i wast able to find any 'TAG' in flash, even normal other websites the extracting was working correctly.
but in flash couldn't find any object

Hope you will reply @Chivracq

Hum..., I did a bit of Testing with the 'EVENT' Mode (using iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10_x64) on some Site I use that has some Flash Objects..., and hum, it doesn't seem to work at all, even on "simple" Text parts for Select nor Input, I can record my Actions but Replay does nothing at all, no Errors, but it looks like the Macro is sliding/gliding on the Flash Content...

And the 2nd Method with the 'TAG' is very limited and won't work for this Site...

I had "a Plan" to decompile Flash Objects (on that Site of mine) a few years ago and try to write my own Functions to see if I could access and "control" those Flash Objects (and their inner Objects) from JavaScript and that I could use in my Macros, but I never really gave it a Try as it was a bit complex and I wasn't sure it would work... (And I was a bit "afraid" at that time as well that I could be "detected" and kicked out of that Game I was playing...)

iMacros simply has very limited Functionality for interacting with Flash Objects/Sites, and I don't think it will improve as Flash is deemed to disappear in a near Future... (And I won't cry for it, ah-ah...!) iMacros is not very "strong" with Graphical Objects like Flash, as it uses and relies on the HTML Structure of a Page, you may want to have a look at the 'Kwantu' Automation-Browser which might work better than iMacros with Flash as it uses a Graphical Validation/Recognition for its whole Automation... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by thecoder2012 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:25 am

chivracq wrote:... 'Kwantu' Automation-Browser which might work better than iMacros with Flash as it uses a Graphical Validation/Recognition for its whole Automation... :idea:

It's really 'Kwantu'? Link? I see only 'Kantu Web Browser Automation'. And ubotstudio (community edition is free but limited) is helpful, maybe.
thecoder2012

by chivracq on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:54 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:... 'Kwantu' Automation-Browser which might work better than iMacros with Flash as it uses a Graphical Validation/Recognition for its whole Automation... :idea:

It's really 'Kwantu'? Link? I see only 'Kantu Web Browser Automation'. And ubotstudio (community edition is free but limited) is helpful, maybe.

Euh..., yep you're right...!, I typed the Name from the top of my head, I was too "lazy" to check the correct Spelling, ah-ah...! I only downloaded it a few months ago but still didn't have a chance / take the time to give it a try..., so I'm not very familiar with it at all, not even its correct Name obviously, oops...! :oops:

>>>

:arrow: But hum, @thecoder2012..., did you see my Post (as you didn't react...) in the "typerz-whatever" (typed from memory as well...!) Captcha Thread that you had reported...?, I've "edicted" "New Rules" for Captcha Providers on the Forum..., and these apply to you as well... 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Previous

Return to General Support & Discussions