Job Requirements for an 'iMacro Engineer'

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Job Requirements for an 'iMacro Engineer'

by braddqq on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:26 pm

I know of a company who is looking for a full-time person to write iMacro scripts. I'm wondering what the job description would be for such a role. I know it depends on how complicated of a task needs to be done. I'm thinking minimal VB Script, with a lot of iMacro code. Perhaps a junior web developer?
braddqq

Re: Job Requirements for an 'iMacro Engineer'

by insanerydr on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello, I would like to know more about the work, Please get in touch if it is available
insanerydr

Re: Job Requirements for an 'iMacro Engineer'

by chivracq on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:21 pm

braddqq wrote:I know of a company who is looking for a full-time person to write iMacro scripts. I'm wondering what the job description would be for such a role. I know it depends on how complicated of a task needs to be done. I'm thinking minimal VB Script, with a lot of iMacro code. Perhaps a junior web developer?

insanerydr wrote:Hello, I would like to know more about the work, Please get in touch if it is available

Hum..., at @insanerydr, I am afraid your Post is going to be the "Joke" of the month, oops...!, funny though..., the Thread and original Post are from 2011, say about 6 years ago..., I hope for @OP that the Job has long been done by now... :lol:

You could better follow up on and finish a bit correctly your own Thread(s) btw if you want me to help you again..., I've been waiting for nearly 3 months already... :roll:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions