Urgent help.

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Urgent help.

by chandu0108 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi there,

I need your help in creating a macro. I have few case numbers using which i need to pull some information on a tool that i use. after i pull the information i need to update few things on the tool and get back to another case number. My concern here is i am able to record a macro how ever when i play the macro it just plays the same case number. Usually the case numbers are listed in an excel. Please let me know how can i go about creating a macro that takes the case number for the excel and puts it on the tool pulls the info and updates it.

Your help is highly appreciated.
chandu0108

Return to General Support & Discussions