Solve Captchas - 1 DAY FREE TRIAL

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Re: Solve Captchas - 1 DAY FREE TRIAL

by chivracq on Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:15 am

captchasolutions wrote:The best way to solve captchas online... Supports 3,185 captcha types via RESTFul API!

Prices starts at $14.95 ONLY! We don't charge on per captcha or pay as you go basis allowing you SAVE MORE on your captcha solving expeses.

To order please see http://www.solvecaptchas.com/#order

captchasolutions wrote:
Code: Select all
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://www.solvecaptchas.com/form.html
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:key CONTENT=[YOUR_SOLVE_CAPTCHAS_API_KEY]
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:pict CONTENT=C:\captcha.jpg
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=TYPE:submit
SET !EXTRACT NULL
TAG POS=1 TYPE=HTML ATTR=* EXTRACT=TXT
SET CaptchaAnswer {{!EXTRACT}}

Pfff..., you are slowly becoming a Spammer on this Forum...! :roll:

You don't need to open a new Thread every month and definitely not 2 Threads the same day and I don't count the 3rd Thread you posted in as well, each time you have a new Free/Cheap/Cheaper/Cheapest Offer on one of your Captcha Sites, this is becoming annoying... :evil:

The 2nd Thread you opened today will be reported to be deleted or merged with this current Thread (unless you delete it yourself before sbd replies in it) as you could have merged the "Info" from those 2 Threads into 1 single Thread yourself...

It's OK to post from time to time about your Captcha Site(s) but reuse ONE of your many already existing Threads to bump it and to promote your latest Offer..., instead of opening a new Thread each time, you can even edit the Thread Title each time to reflect the "last Offer"...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by chivracq on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:10 pm

- Solve Captchas - 1 DAY FREE TRIAL
by captchasolutions on 17 Dec 2016, 15:14 wrote:=+================+==========================+================+=
The best way to solve captchas online...
Supports 3,185 captcha types via RESTFul API!

Prices starts at $14.95 ONLY! We don't charge on per
captcha or pay as you go basis allowing you SAVE MORE on your
captcha solving expenses.

To order please see http://www.solvecaptchas.com/
=+================+==========================+================+=

OK, never mind, you obviously didn't get the Msg as you opened again a new duplicate Advert Thread... :roll:

Your (new) Posts/Threads now get reported as "Advertizing SPAM + Duplicates" to be deleted by the Forum Admin (I cannot delete them myself) which might result that all your Posts could be deleted and you hopefully will be banned from further Posting on the Forum, or I'll have to approve all your future Posts one by one like a first time Poster on the Forum... (and I don't like SPAM, so... Good luck, ah-ah...!)

(And no need to thank me for bumping for free your previous Advert Thread, ah-ah...! 8) )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
chivracq

by Tom, Tech Support on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:59 am

chivracq wrote:You don't need to open a new Thread every month and definitely not 2 Threads the same day and I don't count the 3rd Thread you posted in as well, each time you have a new Free/Cheap/Cheaper/Cheapest Offer on one of your Captcha Sites, this is becoming annoying... :evil:

It's OK to post from time to time about your Captcha Site(s) but reuse ONE of your many already existing Threads to bump it and to promote your latest Offer..., instead of opening a new Thread each time, you can even edit the Thread Title each time to reflect the "last Offer"...
I couldn't agree more!

@captchasolutions: Any more repeated violations of this guideline will leave us with no choice but to ban your account.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Automated Google NoCaptcha ReCaptcha2 (I'm not a robot)

by chivracq on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Report by Time Action/Note
chivracq 17 Dec 2016, 20:17 Entry added:
» User keeps posting Advertizing SPAM and Duplicates, I've already warned this User:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26959&p=72123#p71912

Would be nice if this User can be placed in a Group of "Always First Time Poster" and that I can approve/disapprove all their New Posts as their repeated Adverts for their Captcha Site(s) is becoming annoying and complete SPAM...

Automated Google NoCaptcha ReCaptcha2 (I'm not a robot) Solv
Posted by captchasolutions on 29 Mar 2017, 02:21

The Best Google NoCaptcha ReCaptcha2 Solver with Fast and Accurate Results

Automate your Google NoCaptcha (I'm not a robot) captchas at a rate of $2.8 per 1000 solves.

See https://www.captchasolutions.com/nocaptcha/

Sorry @captchasolutions, your latest Post in a new Thread was disapproved as you've been warned several times and asked to reuse this Current Thread for your further Advertizings and not to open any new Threads...

And it has nothing to do with the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum btw, that makes me directly suspicious about the Quality of your Site/Service if you can't select the correct Sub-Forum in a Forum where you've already been posting quite regularly, sorry... :shock:
+ You never followed up on any of my Warnings in different Threads or in this Current Thread by TechSupport, so that makes me double suspicious about the Quality of your Support when Users have Problems, ah-ah...!, and not sorry this time...! :shock:

I still post your disapproved Post/Thread as a Quote but try to respect those Guidelines... :idea:
Advertizing for some (other) Web-Site is not allowed on most/many Forums, it's OK here if related to iMacros and/or Web-Automation, but don't abuse, we are one of your last "Friends"...
chivracq

by Tanckom on Sun May 28, 2017 3:49 am

Ohh nooo, why did you do that to him?? I loved this guy :lol: *kidding*
FCIM
Firefox: 48.0.2
iMacros: 9.0.3
Tanckom

Return to General Support & Discussions