Problem with addmefast macro loop

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Problem with addmefast macro loop

by michelag on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi guys!
I have a very painful problem and I really do not know what I should do in order to fix it.
Basically I have a macro for addmefast points. It works perfectly only the first time it runs. After the first run, it does not work anymore, or better, the macro cannot find any button of addmefast. You know, those green buttons with "subscribe", "follow", "share". This kind of things. They cannot be found and pressed any more untill I stop the macro (not pause), and I run it again. Or I have to put no loop at all, and as it finish to run, press the button (manually) to run the macro again. (A real pain)
I have tried to set a loop in the code (SET !LOOP -9999) and to set a loop in the menu. Both do not work.

I have check all my code and I do not understand what is the problem.
For all buttons I use several codes simultaneously, something like this:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Follow
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:btn3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Facebook<SP>Followers
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Follow

I have uninstalled and installed (updated version of) both Firefox and iMacros. I deleted all cache and cookies.
Despite that, I am affraid that it is not a problem of my code, I guess it is a problem of: or Firefox, or iMacros, or a very good control of addmefast.

Do you have a idea about how to fix it??
michelag

Return to General Support & Discussions