imacro on tables

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

imacro on tables

by Jonwolf07 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 pm

I'm trying to look for specific data in table then action accordingly, but it has to validate multiple columns also i want to loop it for different links that i am gonna input from csv.

Datasource file:
Data_source.JPG

web.JPG

Code:
Code: Select all
SET !DATASOURCE data.csv
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 4
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 5

URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:{{!COL2}}
TAG POS=r2 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:{{!COL3}}
TAG POS={{!COL4}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=NAME:form1 ATTR=NAME:*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:form1 ATTR=NAME:submit_revoke

Above code is not working accurately. it only validating Col2 and takes first match of col3 and action them.
I want two solutions here
1. It should match both col2 &col3 before going to col4.
2.my current code works line by line if you see by data source, i have line 2 to 5 i have web link but, col2 & 3 varies,
so i want it to go to link action line 2 to 5 then submit and visit next link in line 6.
Jonwolf07

Return to General Support & Discussions