Recording Macro With X/Y coordinates

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Recording Macro With X/Y coordinates

by Alex6688 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Hello,
I tried the free version of imacro for firefox and tried to record a macro with X/Y coordinates. Even though that option is selected, it's not recording with that method. Why's that?? Thanks in advance.
Alex6688

Re: Recording Macro With X/Y coordinates

by CosmicInspector on Fri May 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Alex6688 wrote:Hello,
I tried the free version of imacro for firefox and tried to record a macro with X/Y coordinates. Even though that option is selected, it's not recording with that method. Why's that?? Thanks in advance.

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have tried creating a new Firefox Profile with a fresh add-on instillation, also tried changing the directories, changing the options from within the add-on window as well as created an entirely new VM (but copied over the FF Profile as it has all of my account details) Nothing's working.

The strange thing is, it's working fine on my host computer, and WAS working on the VM but no longer. The following config values were changed to False on the first FF Profile. (the new profile on the new VM was left untouched yet did not make a difference)
browser.sessionstore.resume_from_crash
browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent
media.peerconnection.enabled
toolkit.startup.max_resumed_crashes

RECORDING OPTIONS WORKING ON (Host computer)
| iMacros for FF v8.9.7
| Firefox 36.0.1
| Windows 7 Home Premium X64

RECORDING OPTIONS NOT WORKING ON (Virtual Machine using VMware Pro 12.1.0 build-3272444)
| iMacros for FF v9.0.3
| Firefox 53.0.3 (32-bit)
| Windows 7 Enterprise X64

SUPPORT, PLEASE help us track down the issue!! I am here if you have any questions what so ever.

Kind regards,
C.I
CosmicInspector

Return to General Support & Discussions