Need Help From All The great iMacros Members!

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Need Help From All The great iMacros Members!

by nero10107 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:21 am

Hi, I'm new to here. Don't angry with me because of my first post is turn into help request from you all. :(
I need to create YouTube view bot for my channel. I want to increase views, not revenue actually. I tried some of scripts while editing but none of them are working! I have little bit l knowledge about programming.
Please can anyone help me with script. I just want to increase the number of views for each video i browsed.

This's last script i tried last time with my channel. This one I got from here actually.

Code: Select all
 VERSION BUILD=6101220     
    TAB T=1     
    TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS     
    URL GOTO=[b]VIDEO URL HERE[/b]
    'Get the position of the video (in this case we use the title)
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Microsoft<SP>Silverlight   
    SET !VAR1 {{!TAGX}}
    SET !VAR2 {{!TAGY}}
    ADD !VAR1 -80
    ADD !VAR2 400
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    'Stop video
    DS CMD=MOVETO X={{!VAR1}} Y={{!VAR2}}
    DS CMD=CLICK X={{!VAR1}} Y={{!VAR2}}
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    'Start again

I created .js file and add it to iMacros and play it. But it didn't worked! I need to increase views actually.
Please help me genius! :( :( :(
nero10107

Re: Need Help From All The great iMacros Members!

by chivracq on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:08 pm

nero10107 wrote:Hi, I'm new to here. Don't angry with me because of my first post is turn into help request from you all. :(
I need to create YouTube view bot for my channel. I want to increase views, not revenue actually. I tried some of scripts while editing but none of them are working! I have little bit l knowledge about programming.
Please can anyone help me with script. I just want to increase the number of views for each video i browsed.

This's last script i tried last time with my channel. This one I got from here actually.

VERSION BUILD=6101220     
    TAB T=1     
    TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS     
    URL GOTO=[b]VIDEO URL HERE[/b]
    'Get the position of the video (in this case we use the title)
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Microsoft<SP>Silverlight   
    SET !VAR1 {{!TAGX}}
    SET !VAR2 {{!TAGY}}
    ADD !VAR1 -80
    ADD !VAR2 400
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    'Stop video
    WAIT SECONDS=3
    'Start again

I created .js file and add it to iMacros and play it. But it didn't worked! I need to increase views actually.
Please help me genius! :( :( :(

Hum, I never reacted to this Thread because of useless Thread Title (= non Descriptive) + CIM...! :mrgreen:

But some new User tried to post a Reply... (Post was not approved because of religious Comment...)
Re: Need Help From All The great iMacros Members!

Posted by MuslimPerson on 15 Mar 2017, 19:10

firstly youtube are smart , will remove the fake views .. , if there 10 or 20 views from the same ip , youtube will remove 9 to be 1 or 19 to be 1 etc ... , so don't lose your energy and time ...

but if you want this , you can create script to collect your channel videos by urls across (POS=1,2,3,etc..) and saves it to .csv file , then use this file to visit every url you collected , and this will do what you want ..

you can go to your videos page and load all videos and repaeat this script (i created it for you) :wink: :

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0
    SET !TIMEOUT_TAG 0
    SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
    SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
    SET !EXTRACT NULL
    SET !LOOP 1
    TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=A ATTR=href:/watch?v* EXTRACT=HTM
    SET !EXTRACT EVAL("'{{!EXTRACT}}'.match(/href=[\"'](.+?)[\"']/)[1];")
    SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\ FILE=YTUrls.csv

[Religious Comment removed by Moderator.]
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions