Do certain tasks after every 10th loop?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Do certain tasks after every 10th loop?

by ubk95 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:41 pm

FCI
VERSION BUILD=9030808
Windows 10
Firefox 51.01 32bit

Hi iMacros Forum I am new here.
I want to ask if somebody could help me figure out solution to my problem.
I am using imacros to automate making accounts on a website, it reads username:password:email off from a csv file.
and it's set to Loop.
but I want it so that after every 10th loop it loads up my router and reset the ip address.
I tried copying and pasting the code 10 times then adding the router ip reset task but the problem is it just writes same username:password:email all 10 times on the website, since it doesn't recognize when to go on the 2nd line of the csv since the script hasn't ended finished once.

Any solution to this ?

EDIT:

VERSION BUILD=9030808
Windows 10
Firefox 51.01 32bit

Code: Select all
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !DATASOURCE_DELIMITER ;
SET !DATASOURCE c:\accounts.csv
SET !LOOP 1
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
CLEAR
URL GOTO=example.com/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:frontpage-signup-form ATTR=TXT:Sign<SP>up<SP>for<SP>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=ID:full-name CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=ID:email CONTENT={{!COL2}}
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=ID:password CONTENT=password
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=NAME:user[use_cookie_personalization] CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=ID:submit_button
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
CLEAR
#I want the above to loop 10 times then after 10th run, I want imacros to add additional scrpt =
URL GOTO=192.168.1.1/
FRAME NAME="menufrm"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Advanced<SP>Setup
FRAME NAME="basefrm"
TAG POS=3 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=*
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:btnSave
WAIT SECONDS=30
CLEAR
(Repeat)
Last edited by ubk95 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ubk95

Re: Do certain tasks after every 10th loop.

by chivracq on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:54 pm

ubk95 wrote:Hi iMacros Forum I am new here.
I am using imacros to automate making accounts on a website, it reads username:password:email off from a csv file.
and it's set to Loop.
but I want it so that after every 10th loop it loads up my router and reset the ip address.
I tried copying and pasting the code 10 times then adding the router ip reset task but the problem is it just writes same username:password:email all 10 times on the website, since it doesn't recognize when to go on the 2nd line of the csv since the script hasn't ended finished once.

Any solution to this ?

1- Oh yeah!, another probable Spammer from "automate making accounts on a website" I would think..., always suspicious, ah-ah...! Hum, and "and reset the ip address", double-suspicious, ah-ah...! :shock:
Even if hum..., "real" Spammers normally want to reset their IP-Address after every Account Creation, and not every 10 Accounts, so hum..., OK, only "half-double"-suspicious, ah-ah...!? :?

2+3- But anyway, start by putting a Question Mark to your Thread Title, you are asking a Qt and not sharing a HowTo, and mention your FCI, read my Sig as you didn't manage to find the Forum Rules for Required Info to include when you open a Thread...!
=> CIM...! :mrgreen:

4- And hum, I don't see any Script/URL, I hope you explained exactly what your Pb is and where you get stuck and what you've tried...
(Sorry, FCI not mentioned, I don't read..., only to scan for hidden Spam...)

5- And hum again, from your Thread Title, your Qt has already been asked and answered dozens of times already..., are you sure you searched the Forum before opening your Thread...? (Not sure about that ah-ah!, as you couldn't find the Forum Rules, nor read the FAQ I reckon...!)

6- And elaborate maybe a bit on your Need to create multiple Accounts + reset IP-Address, sounds suspicious to me as I don't help Users using/misusing iMacros for Spam/Votes/Games/DDOS/Hacking... :shock:
(Could be legit for Testing Purpose but you don't overcome as a "Professional" (Tester), hum and I saw a "my Router" somewhere, doesn't sound like you are doing "that" for some Company..., I will ask for Reference if you go this way...)

EDIT: Added 1-6 Numbers for "analytic"/"systematic" Purpose, Items 2+3+6 require Action/Answer from you for me to follow up..., Spammers or Users "misusing" iMacros for "dirty Purpose" usually don't follow up on my Replies or get angry about "you fuck off!, you moron!, not your Business!", ah-ah...!, but I'm not the only (Advanced) User on the Forum answering Threads, so you would still have a chance, ah-ah...! 8)
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by ubk95 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:25 pm

There's no need for your sarcasm, fyi I did try to search for a solution, I didn't think you needed my script, What I do with my end of the software is my business, if you don't want to help me just don't post your unneeded sarcasm.
If you got a problem with my thread, you can take it down if you have the privileges.
ubk95

by chivracq on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:56 pm

ubk95 wrote:There's no need for your sarcasm, fyi I did try to search for a solution, I didn't think you needed my script, What I do with my end of the software is my business, if you don't want to help me just don't post your unneeded sarcasm.
If you got a problem with my thread, you can take it down if you have the privileges.

Oh..., I added some 1-6 Numbers if you wanted to reply systematically, but you've already replied in the meantime and it looks like I was a bit right..., ah-ah...! :shock:

Yep, sorry but Users who get "offended" never have a "Legit" Purpose, ah-ah...!
Well then, sorry for my "sarcasm", it was meant to unlock this kind of Reply just to be sure... :roll:

(No Pb with your Thread, it is related to iMacros, you are not spamming our Forum, (otherwise I wouldn't have approved it!), if other (Advanced) Users want to help you, no Pb...)

But pfff, and I am being "sarcastic" again, I don't know how you searched the Forum but your Qt has already been asked and answered dozens of times...!, you sound like you speak very correct English, it's just a Qt of typing/finding the correct Search Keywords... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
chivracq

by ubk95 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:16 pm

chivracq wrote:
ubk95 wrote:There's no need for your sarcasm, fyi I did try to search for a solution, I didn't think you needed my script, What I do with my end of the software is my business, if you don't want to help me just don't post your unneeded sarcasm.

Oh..., I added some 1-6 Numbers if you wanted to reply systematically, but you've already replied in the meantime and it looks like I was a bit right..., ah-ah...! :shock:

Yep, sorry but Users who get "offended" never have a "Legit" Purpose, ah-ah...!
Well then, sorry for my "sarcasm", it was meant to unlock this kind of Reply just to be sure... :roll:

(No Pb with your Thread, it is related to iMacros, you are not spamming our Forum, (otherwise I wouldn't have approved it!), if other (Advanced) Users want to help you, no Pb...)

But pfff, and I am being "sarcastic" again, I don't know how you searched the Forum but your Qt has already been asked and answered dozens of times...!, you sound like you speak very correct English, it's just a Qt of typing/finding the correct Search Keywords... :idea:

I mean I am not doing anybody harm trying to create accounts. I am at a learning curve here, I just thought if I was straight up honest i'd be helped properly.
I guess I would have been better off If I worded my description a different way, perhaps, how to make iMacro do a certain task after a certain number of loops.
Me letting people on the forum know I have to reset the router after every 10 loops was giving extra-info so you'd know what am upto, excuse me for my honesty.
and you're right I did not read the forum rules. Forum looks simple as it is, I didn't think there's a rocket science involved in asking a simple question.
and Yes I do speak English flawlessly I did try to look up some keywords but I couldn't find any.
I won't be giving up though.
Thanks for you sarcasm. I guess.
ubk95

Re: Do certain tasks after every 10th loop?

by chivracq on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:43 pm

ubk95 wrote:I mean I am not doing anybody harm trying to create accounts. I am at a learning curve here, I just thought if I was straight up honest i'd be helped properly.
I guess I would have been better off If I worded my description a different way, perhaps, how to make iMacro do a certain task after a certain number of loops.
Me letting people on the forum know I have to reset the router after every 10 loops was giving extra-info so you'd know what am upto, excuse me for my honesty.
and you're right I did not read the forum rules. Forum looks simple as it is, I didn't think there's a rocket science involved in asking a simple question.
and Yes I do speak English flawlessly I did try to look up some keywords but I couldn't find any.

OK, your last Reply is a bit less aggressive than the previous one, we can start again from the "Beginning"...

You've already complied with Item_2 (putting a Qt-Mark in your Thread Title), you've "demystified" a bit Item_6 bout your Legit Use, even if I'm still not completely convinced, but OK, I guess I'm still willing to help otherwise I wouldn't react...

Item_3 about FCI is a Show-Stopper for me...!
=> Your Move...!! :twisted:
(Posted at the complete Top of your OP where it belongs, same for any Threads you will ever open on this Forum... + Mini-mention that you added it to your OP, even if I will check anyway before following up...)

And hum, I would add Item_7 about how you searched the Forum, which Search Keywords did you use...?, as I said, there are 10-20-30 Threads on the Forum about similar Cases like yours...? :shock:

Hum, and Item_8: "I didn't think you needed my script", pfff...!, this is always wrong...! And that Reply came after I asked you to read my Sig...! => Post your Script...

+ Item_9: What you've tried...? (Well, apart from searching the Forum with the "wrong" Keywords, ah-ah...!)
chivracq

by ubk95 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm

chivracq wrote:
ubk95 wrote:I mean I am not doing anybody harm trying to create accounts. I am at a learning curve here, I just thought if I was straight up honest i'd be helped properly.

OK, your last Reply is a bit less aggressive than the previous one, we can start again from the "Beginning"...

You've already complied with Item_2 (putting a Qt-Mark in your Thread Title), you've "demystified" a bit Item_6 bout your Legit Use, even if I'm still not completely convinced, but OK, I guess I'm still willing to help otherwise I wouldn't react...

Item_3 about FCI is a Show-Stopper for me...!
=> Your Move...!! :twisted:
(Posted as the complete Top of your OP where it belongs, same for any Threads you will ever open on this Forum... + Mini-mention that you added it to your OP, even if I will check anyway before following up...)

And hum, I would add Item_7 about how you searched the Forum, which Search Keywords did you use...?, as I said, there are 10-20-30 Threads on the Forum about similar Cases like yours...? :shock:

Hum, and Item_8: "I didn't think you needed my script", pfff...!, this is always wrong...! And that Reply came after I asked you to read my Sig...! => Post your Script...

+ Item_9: What you've tried...?

Thank you for trying to help me.
Since we are starting from the beginning I'd like to apologize for my wrong attitude as I did get offended for sure.
Yep I did put a question mark right after you told me to as it was a bit silly of me to not put one after a question.
The only soul purpose of me creating accounts on a website is to give myself some follows with my own accounts to bring up the number of people I can follow. It might be considered spam but I don't think it would do any harm to any community, I do not plan to spam follow other people.
Hope I have cleared up more on how I want to use the accounts I plan to create.

If you'd still want to help me, I am going to edit my original post and add my FCI and the Script.

I tried to search for the keywords similar to my thread.
All I found was one relevant thread that wasn't even answered.
ubk95

by chivracq on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56 am

ubk95 wrote:FCI
VERSION BUILD=9030808
Windows 10
Firefox 51.01 32bit

and it's set to Loop.

Any solution to this ?

EDIT:
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !LOOP 1
CLEAR
URL GOTO=example.com/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:frontpage-signup-form ATTR=TXT:Sign<SP>up<SP>for<SP>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=ID:full-name CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=ID:email CONTENT={{!COL2}}
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=ID:password CONTENT=password
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ID:phx-signup-form ATTR=NAME:user[use_cookie_personalization] CONTENT=NO
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
CLEAR
#I want the above to loop 10 times then after 10th run, I want imacros to add additional scrpt =
URL GOTO=192.168.1.1/
FRAME NAME="menufrm"
FRAME NAME="basefrm"
WAIT SECONDS=30
CLEAR
(Repeat)

ubk95 wrote:Thank you for trying to help me.
Since we are starting from the beginning I'd like to apologize for my wrong attitude as I did get offended for sure.
Yep I did put a question mark right after you told me to as it was a bit silly of me to not put one after a question.
The only soul purpose of me creating accounts on a website is to give myself some follows with my own accounts to bring up the number of people I can follow. It might be considered spam but I don't think it would do any harm to any community, I do not plan to spam follow other people.

If you'd still want to help me, I am going to edit my original post and add my FCI and the Script.

OK, I'm back, 10 hours later, ah-ah...!

I've quoted your OP again as it now contains your FCI and the Script you already have, which helps a lot to understand what you are trying to do indeed, OK, pretty "straightforward", loop the Creation of an Account 10 times, then "reset" your IP after the 10th Account and continue looping...
About your "Purpose" (oh!, "soul purpose" is cute and poetic btw, 2nd time in 24h that I see sbd using it (instead of "sole purpose")), I don't completely agree indeed on the Creation of multiple Accounts for extra Likes or Follows, as it drives some kind of "Cat and Mouse Game" between those Sites and Users and the "legit" Use of Web-Automation for other Sites which all tend to adopt some anti-Automation Measures with Captcha etc, but OK, that's your Pb... And what you want to do can be easily detected, even the IP Reset sounds a bit "useless" to me, as you will still have the same external IP Address, or if your ISP really renews your IP, it will still be in a very close IP Range, but anyway...

So, OK, you are on iMacros for FF v9.0.3 + FF51.

Well, what you want to do contains some "Conditional Logic", the "magic" Keywords you needed to use to find relevant/similar Threads are "Nested Loop(s)" using a JavaScript '.js' Script as you are "lucky" to be using iMacros for FF which supports the Use of '.js' Scripts.

If you want to make your Script in "pure" '.iim', it's possible but "less standard" and maybe a little bit more cumbersome is to add "Modulo" (for "Modulo[10]") to your Search to find similar Threads with Examples...
And I guess the "one relevant thread that wasn't even answered." (you could have mentioned a direct Link btw...) was probably from some User who didn't (want to) post their FCI and/or didn't use the Forum "a bit correctly" from their previous Threads, with FCI + neat Follow-up + sharing their final Solution, or wanted to "misuse" iMacros for Spam/Votes/Games/DDOS/Hacking and I don't help for such Threads (anymore)...

Well, good luck and post your final Script or if you get stuck after trying your best..., I won't be writing your Script, ah-ah...! 8)
And if you get stuck, post as well the Link(s) of which Thread(s) you are using as a Reference...
chivracq

by ubk95 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:21 pm

chivracq wrote:
ubk95 wrote:FCI
VERSION BUILD=9030808
Windows 10
Firefox 51.01 32bit

and it's set to Loop.

Any solution to this ?

EDIT:
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !LOOP 1
CLEAR
URL GOTO=example.com/
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
CLEAR
URL GOTO=192.168.1.1/
FRAME NAME="menufrm"
FRAME NAME="basefrm"
WAIT SECONDS=30
CLEAR
(Repeat)

ubk95 wrote:Thank you for trying to help me.

OK, I'm back, 10 hours later, ah-ah...!

I've quoted your OP again as it now contains your FCI and the Script you already have, which helps a lot to understand what you are trying to do indeed, OK, pretty "straightforward", loop the Creation of an Account 10 times, then "reset" your IP after the 10th Account and continue looping...
About your "Purpose" (oh!, "soul purpose" is cute and poetic btw, 2nd time in 24h that I see sbd using it (instead of "sole purpose")), I don't completely agree indeed on the Creation of multiple Accounts for extra Likes or Follows, as it drives some kind of "Cat and Mouse Game" between those Sites and Users and the "legit" Use of Web-Automation for other Sites which all tend to adopt some anti-Automation Measures with Captcha etc, but OK, that's your Pb... And what you want to do can be easily detected, even the IP Reset sounds a bit "useless" to me, as you will still have the same external IP Address, or if your ISP really renews your IP, it will still be in a very close IP Range, but anyway...

So, OK, you are on iMacros for FF v9.0.3 + FF51.

Well, what you want to do contains some "Conditional Logic", the "magic" Keywords you needed to use to find relevant/similar Threads are "Nested Loop(s)" using a JavaScript '.js' Script as you are "lucky" to be using iMacros for FF which supports the Use of '.js' Scripts.

If you want to make your Script in "pure" '.iim', it's possible but "less standard" and maybe a little bit more cumbersome is to add "Modulo" (for "Modulo[10]") to your Search to find similar Threads with Examples...
And I guess the "one relevant thread that wasn't even answered." (you could have mentioned a direct Link btw...) was probably from some User who didn't (want to) post their FCI and/or didn't use the Forum "a bit correctly" from their previous Threads, with FCI + neat Follow-up + sharing their final Solution, or wanted to "misuse" iMacros for Spam/Votes/Games/DDOS/Hacking and I don't help for such Threads (anymore)...

Well, good luck and post your final Script or if you get stuck after trying your best..., I won't be writing your Script, ah-ah...! 8)
And if you get stuck, post as well the Link(s) of which Thread(s) you are using as a Reference...

Soul purpose was a spelling mistake but now if I think about it, it does sound poetic so I'm gonna be using soul instead of sole from now onwards :D

AND I see your answers opens up some things that I could do my study on and hopefully get it done.
Well yeah the user had no FCI or Script and was just a merely few words of a description so I guess it's fair enough.
I totally respect your opinion about not agreeing with my reasons for making accounts. it's understandable, despite the differences of opinions and putting my grumpy attitude beside you chose to help me it means a lot.
So i'd like to thank you again.
I'll get back to the thread either way(succeededing/getting stuck) so if someone in the future would be looking for the same question as mine he could maybe use this as a reference.

Edit: oh yeah my ISP gives me a dynamic IP address so it changes upon every reset/reconnect.
Mostly the first 2 sets of the ip stays the same while the last XXX.XXX changes. sometimes even the whole IP is changed.
But the website really doesn't care even if I make 100 accounts per IP , IP reset is just a precautionary measure hence why not a reset after every account creation.
ubk95

by chivracq on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:28 pm

ubk95 wrote:Soul purpose was a spelling mistake but now if I think about it, it does sound poetic so I'm gonna be using soul instead of sole from now onwards :D

AND I see your answers opens up some things that I could do my study on and hopefully get it done.
Well yeah the user had no FCI or Script and was just a merely few words of a description so I guess it's fair enough.
I totally respect your opinion about not agreeing with my reasons for making accounts. it's understandable, despite the differences of opinions and putting my grumpy attitude beside you chose to help me it means a lot.
So i'd like to thank you again.
I'll get back to the thread either way(succeededing/getting stuck) so if someone in the future would be looking for the same question as mine he could maybe use this as a reference.

Edit: oh yeah my ISP gives me a dynamic IP address so it changes upon every reset/reconnect.
Mostly the first 2 sets of the ip stays the same while the last XXX.XXX changes. sometimes even the whole IP is changed.
But the website really doesn't care even if I make 100 accounts per IP , IP reset is just a precautionary measure hence why not a reset after every account creation.

Hum, you don't need to quote me each time and especially not your own Quote again, that makes Posts very long and renders the Thread a bit difficult to read..., I do quote Posts systematically because too many Users edit their Posts constantly or even delete them once they've got their Answer and working Script, which then renders such Threads completely useless for other Users searching the Forum, but I'm Mod on this Forum and I don't delete my own Posts, ah-ah...!, only slightly edit them sometimes if I notice some Typo the next day as I often answer the Forum coming back from some late Evening before going to sleep...
(And I guess I'm not always completely sharp, but I often prefer to answer straight away, or Users will have to wait for 8-10-12 hours or sometimes longer, well, not that I sleep longer than 12 hours, ah-ah...!, but I'm not always available directly the next day...)

But yep, if you create one Account and reset your IP directly (for each new Account), then your whole Script becomes (Part_1 x1 + Part_2 x1)xn, instead of ((Part_1 x10) + Part_2 x1))xn, which makes that you don't need to worry about "Nested Loops" and can simply loop your Script in its current form with Part_1 + Part_2...
chivracq

by iimfun on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 am

@ubk95,

This is an example (or just an idea) of how you can code the conditional part of your macro:

SET run EVAL({{!LOOP}}%10==0)
URL GOTO=EVAL("{{run}} ? '192.168.1.1/' : 'javascript:void(0);';")
SET p EVAL("{{run}} ? '[\"NO\", \"menufrm\", 1, \"basefrm\", 3, 2, 1, 30]' : '[\"YES\"]';")

SET !ERRORIGNORE EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[0]")
FRAME NAME=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[1]")
TAG POS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[2]") TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Advanced<SP>Setup
FRAME NAME=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[3]")
TAG POS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[4]") TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=*
TAG POS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[5]") TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=*
TAG POS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[6]") TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:btnSave
WAIT SECONDS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[7]")
iimfun

by chivracq on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 am

iimfun wrote:@ubk95,

This is an example (or just an idea) of how you can code the conditional part of your macro:

SET run EVAL({{!LOOP}}%10==0)
URL GOTO=EVAL("{{run}} ? '192.168.1.1/' : 'javascript:void(0);';")
SET p EVAL("{{run}} ? '[\"NO\", \"menufrm\", 1, \"basefrm\", 3, 2, 1, 30]' : '[\"YES\"]';")

SET !ERRORIGNORE EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[0]")
FRAME NAME=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[1]")
TAG POS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[2]") TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Advanced<SP>Setup
FRAME NAME=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[3]")
TAG POS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[4]") TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=*
TAG POS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[5]") TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=*
TAG POS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[6]") TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:btnSave
WAIT SECONDS=EVAL("eval('{{p}}')[7]")

Oh yeah...!, waf-waf-waf...!, that's a bit of a "ridiculous" Show-off Demonstration, honest, ah-ah...! :roll:
Not really helping @ubk95, I reckon, (even if it's of course always much "easier" to get a Script written and served on a golden plate...), who will probably not understand anything/much from your Script, @iimfun, sorry...! Or..., "how to make things complicated when they can be 20 times more simple", ah-ah...! :shock:
=> The 'EVAL()' Statements are only needed for the 'URL GOTO' and the 'WAIT' Statements, the rest only makes "things" looking complicated for no added Value... And you forgot to take care of '!TIMEOUT_STEP'...

>

- Funny to use 'eval()' inside 'EVAL()', ah-ah...! :D
- And I like the use of 'EVAL()' to spit out an Array, interesting for me as well, I regularly need that Functionality and your Solution @iimfun is more straightforward and elegant than mine... :D (Even if in this Case, I find it a bit of a Maintenance Headache for quick Editing as one needs to go digging completely again and again in the Code each time you want to modify one Line/Value...)
- Hum, and I had never thought of using 'EVAL()' directly in the 'POS=n', can be interesting indeed, even if I will keep preferring to declare a Var as I usually use/reuse the same Var several times..., or those Vars are often (partially) declared at the Beginning of my Scripts for quick/easy Access...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions