Input space key in EVENT mode.

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Input space key in EVENT mode.

by takashi209 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 pm

What's wrong with this code?
I'd like to input space, but it isn't input.

expected: "1234 5657"
actual: "12345657"

Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
URL GOTO=https://www.google.co.jp/
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="12"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="34"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS=" "
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="56"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="57"
takashi209
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Re: Input space key in EVENT mode.

by chivracq on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:16 pm

takashi209 wrote:What's wrong with this code?
I'd like to input space, but it isn't input.

expected: "1234 5657"
actual: "12345657"

Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
URL GOTO=https://www.google.co.jp/
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="12"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="34"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS=" "
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="56"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>INPUT" CHARS="57"

FCIM...! :mrgreen:

Your Script works fine for me, tested on the following 2 FCI's:
- iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10-x64.
- iMacros for FF v8.9.7, FF51, Win10-x64.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Input space key in EVENT mode.

by takashi209 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:10 pm

chivracq wrote:FCIM...! :mrgreen:

Your Script works fine for me, tested on the following 2 FCI's:
- iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10-x64.
- iMacros for FF v8.9.7, FF51, Win10-x64.


Thank you for testing.

I tested on the following:
- iMacros for FF v9.0.3, macOS Sierra v10.12.3

If it's MacOS, doesn't it work...
takashi209
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Re: Input space key in EVENT mode.

by chivracq on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:54 pm

takashi209 wrote:
chivracq wrote:FCIM...! :mrgreen:

Your Script works fine for me, tested on the following 2 FCI's:
- iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10-x64.
- iMacros for FF v8.9.7, FF51, Win10-x64.


Thank you for testing.

I tested on the following:
- iMacros for FF v9.0.3, macOS Sierra v10.12.3

If it's MacOS, doesn't it work...

OK, nearly-nearly perfect for FCI..., even if hum...!, FF still missing...! = FF51 or FF52...? (Difficult to mention 3 Versions, I reckon, ah-ah...!) :roll:

I don't think honestly that MacOS will play a role in your Pb, FF52 is known for breaking one "big" Functionality in iMacros for FF (v9.0.3), but I don't expect it to be the "Crack-Nerve" in your Case, rather iMacros v9.0.3 itself which is already known to be pretty buggy and was quickly abandoned by most "serious" Users and thus never thoroughly tested...
=> But OK, you have your Workaround already I would say, go back to v8.9.7 for FF, ah-ah...! :idea:
(And mention indeed if that solves your Pb...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq
 
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am
Location: Amsterdam (NL)


Return to General Support & Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests

-->