iMacros and Facebook Power Editor (For Ads)

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

iMacros and Facebook Power Editor (For Ads)

by iamattila on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:05 am

Hi There,
I installed Chrome iMacros addon, went to Facebook Power Editor, and while recording, it only records me going to the URL of power editor, and nothing I do within power editor.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Thank you
iamattila

Re: iMacros and Facebook Power Editor (For Ads)

by chivracq on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 pm

iamattila wrote:Hi There,
I installed Chrome iMacros addon, went to Facebook Power Editor, and while recording, it only records me going to the URL of power editor, and nothing I do within power editor.

Thank you

"Chrome iMacros addon" is not enough...! => FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for CR v8.4.4, CR54/55/56...?, OS...?

Dunno what this "Facebook Power Editor" is and I've never heard of it... and I won't search for it..., post some Link/URL...

If it's some kind of Add-on, it could be in Flash and iMacros for FF/CR cannot interact with Flash Objects, only the 'DS' Mode which is only available for iMB/IE can automate Flash Objects...

>>>

But hum..., your first/previous Thread which is of low Quality as well (FCI missing and no Script posted, Reason why I never reacted to it), should first be finished "a bit neatly" for me to want to help you any further, with FCI mentioned and some Follow-up on it after 6 months!, with a Bump and missing Info if you still have the Pb or sharing your Solution/Script if you (hopefully) managed to find a Solution, either by yourself or from some other Technical Forum... :idea:

Well, good "luck" and try to use the Forum a bit correctly from now on, you should consider reading the Forum Rules, ah-ah...!
(And deleting your previous Thread is a "Show-stopper" for me, you need to finish it correctly and useful for other Users...)

>>>

Hum..., and some stupid/funny/personal Qt from me, would you happen by any chance to play on KL/VL and to be the funny Spammer on VL from around 6 months ago as well, ah-ah...!?
(Don't worry, I don't support Spam and Spammers but that "Action" was a funny one and it wouldn't have any "Incidence" for me helping you on our Forum as long as your Threads don't involve Spam/Votes/Games/DDOS/Hacking..., and if you are the same "Attila", I would actually have a Qt for you on how you "technically" had managed to run that "Stunt", ah-ah...!)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by iamattila on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:53 am

chivracq wrote:
iamattila wrote:Hi There,

Thank you

"Chrome iMacros addon" is not enough...! => FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for CR v8.4.4, CR54/55/56...?, OS...?

Dunno what this "Facebook Power Editor" is and I've never heard of it... and I won't search for it..., post some Link/URL...

If it's some kind of Add-on, it could be in Flash and iMacros for FF/CR cannot interact with Flash Objects, only the 'DS' Mode which is only available for iMB/IE can automate Flash Objects...

>>>

But hum..., your first/previous Thread which is of low Quality as well (FCI missing and no Script posted, Reason why I never reacted to it), should first be finished "a bit neatly" for me to want to help you any further, with FCI mentioned and some Follow-up on it after 6 months!, with a Bump and missing Info if you still have the Pb or sharing your Solution/Script if you (hopefully) managed to find a Solution, either by yourself or from some other Technical Forum... :idea:

Well, good "luck" and try to use the Forum a bit correctly from now on, you should consider reading the Forum Rules, ah-ah...!
(And deleting your previous Thread is a "Show-stopper" for me, you need to finish it correctly and useful for other Users...)

>>>

Hum..., and some stupid/funny/personal Qt from me, would you happen by any chance to play on KL/VL and to be the funny Spammer on VL from around 6 months ago as well, ah-ah...!?
(Don't worry, I don't support Spam and Spammers but that "Action" was a funny one and it wouldn't have any "Incidence" for me helping you on our Forum as long as your Threads don't involve Spam/Votes/Games/DDOS/Hacking..., and if you are the same "Attila", I would actually have a Qt for you on how you "technically" had managed to run that "Stunt", ah-ah...!)

WOW! You remind of the IRC days with that attitude. Kids (or adults that never grow up) hiding behind monitors that are enjoying the 'power trip' because they have no real power in real life.

No, I am not that Attila, if you had RTFM or would've Googled, read Wikipedia, or even stumbled across the fact on Reddit you'd know that Attila is a very common name (see Michael in USA) in Hungary.
iamattila

by chivracq on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:52 am

iamattila wrote:WOW! You remind of the IRC days with that attitude. Kids (or adults that never grow up) hiding behind monitors that are enjoying the 'power trip' because they have no real power in real life.

No, I am not that Attila, if you had RTFM or would've Googled, read Wikipedia, or even stumbled across the fact on Reddit you'd know that Attila is a very common name (see Michael in USA) in Hungary.

OK, Thanks for your Answer about "Attila", would have been funny... 8)

And for the "rest", your Use of the Forum didn't prove to be very successful until now if you want to get Answers for your Qt's/Threads..., well... good luck anyway... :roll:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions