Open next tab

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Open next tab

by terjavc on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 am

Hello guys, I search forum little and find some information, but bont help me.....

my problem is like this

WAIT SECONDS=2
REFRESH
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB T=2

I record this, but when I put as loop I was think theat it will always go to next TAB, but it saty on TAB 2

I was thinking like this:

If I start imacros on 3. tab it will go on 4. tab so if I repet this 10 times it will stop on 13. tab ..... but I was wrong.... it is all the time stop at 4. tab....

is any comand theat it will go autoomatic on next tab, so I dont ded write for every tab, like T1, T2, T3 .... T30 (T30 is like T X is not the same all the time)

thank for help
Tim
terjavc

Re: Open next tab

by chivracq on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:40 pm

terjavc wrote:Hello guys, I search forum little and find some information, but bont help me.....

my problem is like this
Code: Select all
WAIT SECONDS=2
REFRESH
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB T=2

I record this, but when I put as loop I was think theat it will always go to next TAB, but it saty on TAB 2

I was thinking like this:

If I start imacros on 3. tab it will go on 4. tab so if I repet this 10 times it will stop on 13. tab ..... but I was wrong.... it is all the time stop at 4. tab....

is any comand theat it will go autoomatic on next tab, so I dont ded write for every tab, like T1, T2, T3 .... T30 (T30 is like T X is not the same all the time)

thank for help
Tim

Hum, nice to hear that you searched the Forum a bit but I'm not too surprised you didn't find the Solution if you couldn't find the Forum Rules, ugh...! :shock:
=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig and mention your FCI, many Commands are not implemented or behave differently for all Browsers/Version...)

Your Post is full-full of Typos and I had to read it 3 times to understand a bit what you want, if you could correct a bit all those Typos...? (Even if English is not your Native Language, it's not mine either...)
This part: "is any comand theat it will go autoomatic on next tab, so I dont ded..." hardly means anything, we need to guess every second word...

>>>

But OK about your Qt, the 'TAB' Behaviour ("Behaviour" is not a Typo/Spelling Mistake in case you discovered a Spell-Corrector, it is the UK-Spelling, and "Behavior" is the US-Spelling ah-ah...!) in iMacros is not very difficult to understand with a few Tests... Simply analyze how your Macro behaves and adapt your Macro accordingly... :idea:
And have a look at the Wiki Page for the 'TAB' Command, it behaves differently in the different Browsers...

=> Comment out the 'TAB T=1' Statement that always gets recorded... :idea: 'TAB_1' is always the Tab you start your Macro from, as soon as iMacros encounters a 'TAB T=1' in 'Play' or 'Loop', it simply goes back to that first Tab, this is by Design...

And you could base the 'TAB T=n' to increment the TAB Number on '!LOOP', several Threads on the Forum about this "Technique", your Qt has already been asked and answered quite a few times... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions