iMacros script skipping step/freezing

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

iMacros script skipping step/freezing

by RMzSEO on Tue May 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Here is my code, I want this to run 24/7 without me having to baby sit it so I can run it on several VPS.

It tends to skip
Code: Select all
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Start<SP>Viewer

Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=8920312 RECORDER=FX
Set !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !LOOP -999999
SET !TIMEOUT 15
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=about:home
URL GOTO= http://bit.ly/2qbW9UQ
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Start<SP>Viewer
TAB T=2
WAIT SECONDS=600
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS

I am new to iMacros, but I know 'some' C# I know there is a 2010 .NET release to run iMacros, I prefer to work on VS 2013. Has anyone used the .NET release and has some experience on that ?

Edit: I removed iMacros 9.0.3 and installed 8.9.7 and it didn't work but then I upgraded & then removed again & went back to 8.9.7 again and now its working so far. Hope iMacros releases a fix for 9.0.3 !
RMzSEO

Re: iMacros script skipping step/freezing

by vinit10 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:00 am

I am also getting the same problem. Imacros is running correctly and I haven't added errorignore but still imacros is skipping the steps which are most important. Please guide what should I have to do ?? I have increased the time limit as 2 seconds but still it skips but there is a decrease in skipped steps after increasing time.
Do u have any solution where I don't have to increase time and I will be sure that imacros does not skips any steps ?
vinit10

Return to General Support & Discussions