Setting an IMacro (Chrome Extension) to delay loop.

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Setting an IMacro (Chrome Extension) to delay loop.

by Rockon123 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Hello,
I am generally new to IMacro and did not see the following question on the FAQ:
I am trying to get my macro to play every 5 minutes or so. I do not want an automatic loop that does the process instantly. How can I accomplish such a task?
Thanks
Rockon123

Re: Setting an IMacro (Chrome Extension) to delay loop.

by chivracq on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Rockon123 wrote:Hello,
I am generally new to IMacro and did not see the following question on the FAQ:
I am trying to get my macro to play every 5 minutes or so. I do not want an automatic loop that does the process instantly. How can I accomplish such a task?
Thanks

FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for CR v8.4.4...?, CR56/57...?, OS...?

Well, the FAQ is actually a "complement" to the Wiki, is the 'WAIT' Command (documented in the Wiki) not what you need...?
Have a look at the Command Reference in the Wiki for the List of all available Commands... (and where you'll find the 'WAIT' Command...) :idea:
(And the Forum with Threads already answered with a Solution is meant to be reused as well...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions