Google Login executes and then following command fail

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Google Login executes and then following command fail

by wasiler on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:55 am

Hi,
I am new to this IMacros but, ran into a bit of a problem. I am using FireFox with the free version of IMacros. I can get a macro to work to login but, any command I issue after this, fails to register and just scrolls through the remainder of the routine. I don't have the ignoreerror command on and if I break the macro up into separate macros, each one will run fine. It is not the frames because I scroll through a list of frame and nothing registers and I check that the actual frame is in the list of frames in the source code.

For example, I use this command TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Google and it will login into the site as long as I am already login to google (using google plus to access the site). This works fine the first time. Then any commands after that does not work. I have even tried "refresh" immediately after the login and nothting. Even the refresh does not appear to be working after the login. It just scrolls right past it and does nothing....However, If I run it a second time, it will time out on the login google command because I am already login to the site and then the remainder of the commands will work as they should. What am I missing?

Thanks
wasiler

Re: Google Login executes and then following command fail

by chivracq on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:39 am

wasiler wrote:Hi,
I am new to this IMacros but, ran into a bit of a problem. I am using
Code: Select all
FireFox with the free version of IMacros.
I can get a macro to work to login but, any command I issue after this, fails to register and just scrolls through the remainder of the routine. I don't have the ignoreerror command on and if I break the macro up into separate macros, each one will run fine. It is not the frames because I scroll through a list of frame and nothing registers and I check that the actual frame is in the list of frames in the source code.

For example, I use this command
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Google
and it will login into the site as long as I am already login to google (using google plus to access the site). This works fine the first time. Then any commands after that does not work. I have even tried "refresh" immediately after the login and nothting. Even the refresh does not appear to be working after the login. It just scrolls right past it and does nothing....However, If I run it a second time, it will time out on the login google command because I am already login to the site and then the remainder of the commands will work as they should. What am I missing?

Thanks

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

And your Post is a bit vague, I don't really understand what your Script is doing or supposed to do and what your Pb is..., post your Script...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by wasiler on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Firefox Browser, Windows 10

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 150
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 10
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1
wait seconds=5
refresh
wait seconds=5

I am logging into a forum with google (which I am already logged into). The first time I run the above, it will
1. login fine to the forum
2.then wait 5 seconds
3.skip the "refresh" and do nothing
4. then wait 5 seconds
5. then exit the macro

The second time I run the macro, it will
1. time out after 10 seconds on the google login (line 6) because I am already logged into the forum from the first time I ran the macro.
2. wait 5 seconds
3. refresh will work the second time as it should
4. wait 5 seconds
5. exit macro

Other commands I used after the login don't work either except for the wait command. If I set the ErrorIgnore to "no", first time running it will login to the forum and will stop at "refresh" with the error message "browser.reload is not a function, line: 8 (Error code: -1001)"
wasiler

by chivracq on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:12 am

wasiler wrote:Firefox Browser, Windows 10

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 150
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 10
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
TAB T=1

wait seconds=5
refresh
wait seconds=5

I am logging into a forum with google (which I am already logged into). The first time I run the above, it will
1. login fine to the forum
2.then wait 5 seconds
3.skip the "refresh" and do nothing
4. then wait 5 seconds
5. then exit the macro

The second time I run the macro, it will
1. time out after 10 seconds on the google login (line 6) because I am already logged into the forum from the first time I ran the macro.
2. wait 5 seconds
3. refresh will work the second time as it should
4. wait 5 seconds
5. exit macro

Other commands I used after the login don't work either except for the wait command. If I set the ErrorIgnore to "no", first time running it will login to the forum and will stop at "refresh" with the error message "browser.reload is not a function, line: 8 (Error code: -1001)"

OK, perfect I see a Script, but "FCIM" :mrgreen: again, sorry but is so complicated to mention 3 Versions...?, "Firefox Browser" is not enough... :roll:

And post then your FCI at the Top of your OP in the Thread (where it belongs...!), I don't want to have to check 2-3-4 different Posts to reconstruct the whole Info from several/separate mini-bits of Info...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions