extract data from website

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

extract data from website

by kazurengan on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:29 pm

i would like to know if its possible to extract generated data from websites.
and clicking on generate data from website to scrap a new data
kazurengan

Re: extract data from website

by chivracq on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:28 pm

kazurengan wrote:i would like to know if its possible to extract generated data from websites.

Stupid Qt, due to not reading any Documentation whatsoever, see my Reply in your previous Thread... :idea:

=> Short Answer => read Page 17 of the Wiki, long Answer => read the rest...!

Hum, and the Thread Title is a bit useless, I won't use "stupid" again..., but pfff..., do you you have any Idea what is iMacros about...?
We have a complete Sub-Forum about "Extra Data from Web-Site", and you didn't even find it..., oh Baby...!!, ah-ah...! :lol:
Mini-Hint, watch the Film "Survive Style Nb 5"...! The Football-Killer has some Qt's/Answers for you, ah-ah...! :idea:
(But hum, I won't be too harsh on that one, "safe played" I would say, the 'General' Sub-Forum is indeed always the "Safe" Sub-Forum if you are not sure in which Sub-Forum to open your Thread, so "Compliments" nearly in a way, we too often get Threads opened in all possible Sub-Forums, and which have nothing to do with it..., so..., sorry, your Thread in the 'General' is perfect... :D )

But the "clever Answer" to the Qt in your Thread is...............: YES...! :D

(... but I'll be your best Friend once you will have read the Forum Rules, and a bit of Documentation of course, and if you formulate your Qt's on the Forum with your FCI mentioned, and what you've tried and where you get stuck...! :idea: )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by kazurengan on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:45 am

chivracq wrote:
kazurengan wrote:i would like to know if its possible to extract generated data from websites.

Stupid Qt, due to not reading any Documentation whatsoever, see my Reply in your previous Thread... :idea:

=> Short Answer => read Page 17 of the Wiki, long Answer => read the rest...!

Hum, and the Thread Title is a bit useless, I won't use "stupid" again..., but pfff..., do you you have any Idea what is iMacros about...?
We have a complete Sub-Forum about "Extra Data from Web-Site", and you didn't even find it..., oh Baby...!!, ah-ah...! :lol:
Mini-Hint, watch the Film "Survive Style Nb 5"...! The Football-Killer has some Qt's/Answers for you, ah-ah...! :idea:
(But hum, I won't be too harsh on that one, "safe played" I would say, the 'General' Sub-Forum is indeed always the "Safe" Sub-Forum if you are not sure in which Sub-Forum to open your Thread, so "Compliments" nearly in a way, we too often get Threads opened in all possible Sub-Forums, and which have nothing to do with it..., so..., sorry, your Thread in the 'General' is perfect... :D )

But the "clever Answer" to the Qt in your Thread is...............: YES...! :D

(... but I'll be your best Friend once you will have read the Forum Rules, and a bit of Documentation of course, and if you formulate your Qt's on the Forum with your FCI mentioned, and what you've tried and where you get stuck...! :idea: )

how can i do it
kazurengan

by chivracq on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:46 am

kazurengan wrote:how can i do it

I guess it's a Question, you don't seeem to like Punctuation...
Tja..., record your Actions and read a bit of Documentation... :idea:
Oh...!, and have a look at the Demos...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions