iMacros versions compatibility

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

iMacros versions compatibility

by duke2704 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:44 pm

I am currently using VB6 to run iMacros, which version (Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition) should I use so that my scripts work perfectly?
duke2704

Re: iMacros versions compatibility

by chivracq on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:04 pm

duke2704 wrote:I am currently using VB6 to run iMacros, which version (Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition) should I use so that my scripts work perfectly?

Yeah, and which Version are you currently using...? If you are asking the Qt then I guess you have some Issues, which Issues then...?

Sorry @duke2704, all your Threads since you joined the Forum are of pretty low "Quality" (well, the ones you haven't deleted yet, ah-ah...!), main Reason why I didn't answer any, or only to quote/secure some (interesting) Qt, before you will eventually delete it/them... (once you got/found the Answer, I guess, instead of sharing your Answer/Solution on the Forum for other Users...) :roll: :idea:

Hum, and what is your Definition/Expectation of "perfectly"...!? Ah-ah...! :twisted:
All my Scripts run "perfectly" (using the Free Add-on for FF, v8.8.2 (+PM v26.3.3, Win10_x64)), but OK, I don't use any VB(6) Scripts... :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by duke2704 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:16 pm

chivracq wrote:
duke2704 wrote:I am currently using VB6 to run iMacros, which version (Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition) should I use so that my scripts work perfectly?

Yeah, and which Version are you currently using...? If you are asking the Qt then I guess you have some Issues, which Issues then...?

Sorry @duke2704, all your Threads since you joined the Forum are of pretty low "Quality" (well, the ones you haven't deleted yet, ah-ah...!), main Reason why I didn't answer any, or only to quote/secure some (interesting) Qt, before you will eventually delete it/them... (once you got/found the Answer, I guess, instead of sharing your Answer/Solution on the Forum for other Users...) :roll: :idea:

Hum, and what is your Definition/Expectation of "perfectly"...!? Ah-ah...! :twisted:
All my Scripts run "perfectly" (using the Free Add-on for FF, v8.8.2 (+PM v26.3.3, Win10_x64)), but OK, I don't use any VB(6) Scripts... :wink:

I'm using the 30 days trial Enterprise Edition.
By perfectly, I mean can the personal edition support the script that I use when runnning through VB6? Because I read that only Enterprise Edition can support Windows Scripting Host and such. Let's say, if I want it to run iMacros using chrome add-on, will it work?
duke2704

by chivracq on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:22 pm

duke2704 wrote:I'm using the 30 days trial Enterprise Edition.
By perfectly, I mean can the personal edition support the script that I use when runnning through VB6? Because I read that only Enterprise Edition can support Windows Scripting Host and such. Let's say, if I want it to run iMacros using chrome add-on, will it work?

OK, but still not clear what Version you are using...!? Is is so complicated to mention your Version...? :roll:
iMB v12 got released about 2 or 3 weeks ago, a bit at the time that you joined the Forum, so it's unclear if you downloaded iMB v11.5 or v12.0...?

You further answer yourself you own Qt about the Enterprise Edition and the Scripting Interface... Then yep, your Assumption is correct..., and yep it supports all 4 Browsers supported by iMacros...

But, hum, VB6 is now about 10 years old, I would think, you should check if it's still supported by the iMacros Scripting Interface, I think it is, but check anyway..., but hum..., strange that you are checking/testing iMacros in 2017 and you sound like a complete Newbie, while wanting to use some 10 year old VB6 Programming Language like your iMacros Scripts from 10 years ago should still work..., which will probably be the case, with some little Adaptation maybe for 1-2-3 deprecated Commands, but dunno, there is stg a bit "fake" around you, ah-ah...! (Because of the low Quality of your Threads mainly, which doesn't rhyme with a VB Programmer in VB6, ah-ah...!)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
chivracq

by chivracq on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:31 am

chivracq wrote:But, hum, VB6 is now about 10 years old, I would think, you should check if it's still supported by the iMacros Scripting Interface, I think it is, but check anyway...

OK, yep it is apparently...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions