Creating an automation

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Creating an automation

by GAPP99 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:08 am

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a solution which can do a few things for me. I just need confirmation that iMacros can do this and if yes, I'm interested in someone that can create this automation for me, naturally for money.

Here are the questions:
1. Is iMacros able to use Chrome Browser with Chrome extensions?
2. Can iMacros dynamically go through a list of data and perform an action with each entry, and then make sure each entry is not duplicated?
3. Is it possible to program iMacros so it only clicks on certain elements which e.g. have a certain word inside?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
GAPP99

Re: Creating an automation

by iimfun on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:05 am

Hey,

My answers to your questions are more probably 'Yes'. It would be better if you moved this post to the iMacros Consultants section (or created a new post) and left the contact info and approximate budget estimate. Maybe someone will be interested to write this macro for you.
iimfun

Return to General Support & Discussions