comparining images with each other - imacro

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

comparining images with each other - imacro

by Aditya93 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:03 am

Hi

I wanted to know how can i write/make this code for Imacro browser

I have 3 different columns(named A,B,C) and 5 different images(1,2,3,4,5).
the 5 different images contain different values
the 3 columns contains one of the 5 images in each column. can be any one of the 5.

Now i want to first find which of the image is there in which column and then compare the 3 images that are there in the column and ignore the largest and perform the specific task on the remaining two.

Code: Select all
if(A_img == 1)
{
 do this or store value in a variable, through which i can later do what is needed
}
if(A_img == 2)
{
 do this or store value in a variable, through which i can later do what is needed
}
if(A_img == 3)
{
}..................

if(B_img == 1)
{
}
if(C_img == 1)
{
}

how to make it in imacro, please advice

Details
VERSION BUILD=10022823
Windows 7 x64 (English)
Imacro Browser V10.0.2.2823
Included Demo macro works
URL - https://empire.goodgamestudios.com

Thanks
Aditya93

Re: comparining images with each other - imacro

by Aditya93 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:57 pm

i tired this

IMAGESEARCH POS=1 IMAGE=sam_RD_119.png CONFIDENCE=90
PROMPT {{!IMAGEX}}
SET !VAR1 0
SET Coord_X_1 EVAL("var ix='{{!IMAGEX}}'; var x; if(ix=='307'){!VAR1 = 1;}; !VAR1;")
PROMPT {{!VAR1}}

but the var1 gives out 0 always and its value isnt changing even though imagex =307

please suggest
Aditya93

Return to General Support & Discussions