İ macros extensions

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

İ macros extensions

by Berkayhalay on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 am

Hello everyone

I Just started to use i macros and I dont have enough information about it
I need your help
My questions is ;
I have a chrome or firefox vpn extensions and it is called browsec or other vpn extensions
I need to use this extensions with i macros script
Required script is
Click browsec extension
Change country
Close it
Need to do this
How can I do this
Please help mee
Berkayhalay

Re: İ macros extensions

by chivracq on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Berkayhalay wrote:Hello everyone

I Just started to use i macros and I dont have enough information about it
I need your help
My questions is ;
I have a chrome or firefox vpn extensions and it is called browsec or other vpn extensions
I need to use this extensions with i macros script
Required script is
Click browsec extension
Change country
Close it
Need to do this
How can I do this
Please help mee

No need to open Duplicates when you want to start a Thread on this Forum... :roll:

Your Thread Title is a bit "confusing", "your" Extension is not an iMacros Extension..., hum, and you manage to squeeze 3 Spelling Mistakes in "iMacros" (correct Spelling)...

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., always mention all Versions about your Config when you open a Thread...)

But OK, iMacros is for Web-Automation and interacting with the HTML Content of Web-Pages in your Browser (iMB/IE/FF/CR), Interaction with the Browser outside the Web-Content is very limited: Saveas / Download / Upload / Open/Switch/Close Tab / Load/Refresh a Web-Page + a few other Actions..., but that's a bit about it, and it cannot interact with other Add-ons/Extensions... Only Exception would be if your Add-on can be started from a Keyboard Shortcut, then it could be triggered from the 'EVENT' Mode in your Script, but an iMacros Script won't be able to access/modify the Options of another Add-on...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions