Unwanted 3 second delay before macro plays

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Unwanted 3 second delay before macro plays

by wibble on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:47 pm

I had the free version of iMacros on the Chrome (Version 63.0.3239.132 64 bit). Everything was working fine with my macros.

I since have purchased and installed FileAccess from the personal edition 64 bit of iMacros. Now, before each macro plays, there is an unwanted 3 second delay. Meaning, I click "play" and there is a 3 second delay before anything happens, at which point the macros play as expected. This is a major issue for me because I use the macros for micro tasks.

I have the playback speed set to Fast, but I don't think this should have anything to do with it because the playback speed has to do with the delay between each step in the macro, not a delay before the macro actually starts.
wibble

Return to General Support & Discussions