- Added: iimTakeBrowserScreenshot(<path>, 0/1), 0=browser, 1=web page
- Added iimInit ("-ie -iePrivate") - The IE8 InPrivate mode allows cookie separation between instances. Example usage: You can open 5 IE8 instances and be logged in as five different users into a website.
- Added: SET !TIMEOUT_MACRO <value>
- Added: SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE <value>
- Added: SET !TIMEOUT_TAG <value>
- Added: Option to use user specific #current.iim (useful on shared drives)
- Improved: Frame handling
- Improved: x64 support
- Fixed: iimExit closes Firefox correctly now
Registered users can simply enter their license key into the software and convert the trial version to the regular, full version.