imacros/deathbycaptcha need to bypass recaptcha

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

imacros/deathbycaptcha need to bypass recaptcha

by RAHIM33 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:07 am

Hi everyone,

I use iMacro's to script a mafia game online. I know it's sad but I really enjoy playing. The game admins have introduced recaptcha after x amount of clicks. I want to add DEATH BY CAPTCHA into my imacro. The problem is, I suck ass at setting up these sort of things and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me set it up. I am happy to happy for your time. Please contact me on here or drop me a personal message.
RAHIM33

Re: imacros/deathbycaptcha need to bypass recaptcha

by thecoder2012 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:54 pm

It's only possible with iMacros for Firefox. No chrome, internet explorer or imacros browser.

RAHIM33 wrote:I use iMacro's to script a mafia game online. I know it's sad but I really enjoy playing. The game admins have introduced recaptcha after x amount of clicks. I want to add DEATH BY CAPTCHA into my imacro. The problem is, I suck ass at setting up these sort of things and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me set it up. I am happy to happy for your time. Please contact me on here or drop me a personal message.

Use the newest recaptcha v2 example for imacros with javascript from https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip and then change the captcha service. And see the other topic: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25170
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

by randomguyfawkes on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:44 am

thecoder2012 wrote:It's only possible with iMacros for Firefox. No chrome, internet explorer or imacros browser.

RAHIM33 wrote:I use iMacro's to script a mafia game online. I know it's sad but I really enjoy playing. The game admins have introduced recaptcha after x amount of clicks. I want to add DEATH BY CAPTCHA into my imacro. The problem is, I suck ass at setting up these sort of things and was hoping someone would be kind enough to help me set it up. I am happy to happy for your time. Please contact me on here or drop me a personal message.

Use the newest recaptcha v2 example for imacros with javascript from https://www.9kw.eu/grafik/plugins/9kweu ... cha_v2.zip and then change the captcha service. And see the other topic: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25170

these still works or something change? I have the same issue thath OP with a online browser game called: Tribalwars. Also you have to pay for each captcha like deadbycaptcha or not?
randomguyfawkes

by thecoder2012 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:16 pm

randomguyfawkes wrote:these still works or something change?

Best way is interactive captcha with imacros 8.9.7 (and max. firefox 56, not higher!). See file "9kw_recaptcha_v2_interactive.iim" from recaptcha_v2.zip as example for newest recaptcha v2.

randomguyfawkes wrote:I have the same issue thath OP with a online browser game called: Tribalwars.

Captcha details (position) and link to tribalwars are helpful.

randomguyfawkes wrote:Also you have to pay for each captcha ... or not?

Both possible with 9kw.eu like free or paid, your choice.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

Return to iMacros for Chrome