WhatsApp Web

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

WhatsApp Web

by Nor27011 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:50 am

I'm working on a project that extracts a table from a webpage dashboard, then it goes to excel where it gets filtered by how many each user has in a nice table, and the next step I'm working on is having already in the clipboard the table I want to send it to our work group on whatsapp, specifically in chrome since it sends the tables as an image.

Code: Select all
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" CHARS="Usuario Admin"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>LABEL>INPUT" KEYS=13
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>FOOTER>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* Char="V" MODIFIERS="ctrl"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=CLASS:btn<SP>btn-round<SP>btn-l&&TXT:

I used EVENT mode since the conventional mode didn't do anything

This script was working but then it stopped doing it, on Chrome instead of writing the group name on the search bar it does in the chat now:S on Firefox, I need to have something written in the search bar(like a space) so it writes it there but the ENTER part doesn't always work.

Is there a way that ensures it writes where it should?, I tried something in javascript but it wrote it on search but it was like I had to type something so it searches what it was written, I hope I explained myself correctly.

Thanks!
Nor27011

Return to iMacros for Chrome