Imacro does not type text

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Imacro does not type text

by LoveMacrosON on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:57 pm

I have a problem on imacro, of course imacro pastes the text you have written but it does not type it letter by letter and for sites that does not accept paste it is difficult to find the solution of the site In question which is a chat shows the number of people in the room example: video games 98
The 98 being the number of person it can lower or increase and at this moment the imacro no longer finds the clique I leave you my line of code if need
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD = 844 RECORDER = CR
URL GOTO = http: //forum.com
TAG POS = 1 TYPE = SPAN ATTR = TXT : room <SP> game 27
TAG POS = 1 TYPE = INPUT: TEXT ATTR = ID: cocoa CONTENT = facebook.com / gupilo <LF>

The problem comes from the 27 and the clatter of text as stated above this being an example code identical to my problem thank you kindly help me of course my code is without space the there is nothing for the forum :evil: :?: :idea:
LoveMacrosON

Re: Imacro does not type text

by chivracq on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:29 pm

LoveMacrosON wrote:I have a problem on imacro, of course imacro pastes the text you have written but it does not type it letter by letter and for sites that does not accept paste it is difficult to find the solution of the site In question which is a chat shows the number of people in the room example: video games 98
The 98 being the number of person it can lower or increase and at this moment the imacro no longer finds the clique I leave you my line of code if need
TAG POS = 1 TYPE = INPUT: TEXT ATTR = ID: cocoa CONTENT = facebook.com / gupilo <LF>

The problem comes from the 27 and the clatter of text as stated above this being an example code identical to my problem thank you kindly help me of course my code is without space the there is nothing for the forum :evil: :?: :idea:

Well, good in a way that you opened a new Thread about your "specific Case" after your funny-silly "Feel Good" 'Joke-of-the-Month' Thread, but the CR Sub-Forum is meant for Pb's related to ONLY iMacros for CR, meaning you already have a Script working in FF/IE/iMB, which is not your case, so try to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, the FF Sub-Forum for your previous Thread was already wrong... (Correct Sub-Forum for both would have been the 'General' Sub-Forum...)

=> Same Reply like in your Joke-Thread, but making Duplicates is never easy to handle...:
chivracq wrote:
LoveMacrosON wrote:I do not need it for personal purposes it is a site not very legal chat and more it do swat ddos ​​and what I want to do will serve me enormously throughout my life and I need to help please I have a problem on imacro, of course imacro pastes the text you have written but it does not type it letter by letter and for sites that does not accept paste it is difficult to find the solution of the site In question which is a chat shows the number of people in the room example: video games 98

The problem comes from the 27 and the clatter of text as stated above this being an example code identical to my problem thank you kindly help me of course my code is without space the there is nothing for the forum

1- Hum, I think you missed the Part where I asked you to read and comply with the Forum Rules... => FCIM...! :mrgreen:

2- Good that you post your Script, but yep, remove all those unnecessary extra Spaces added not by the Forum but by your Editor I would think...
It's nearly impossible to concentrate on a Script if it's full of Typos and all those extra Spaces are Typos for me...

3- And hum, about the "it is a site not very legal chat" + "and more it do swat ddos", ah-ah-ah...!, you must be joking, ah-ah...! Sorry, it's too funny, 3 days to go until the end of Feb. 2017, I knew from the beginning it was going to be the funniest Thread for this month, no way! sbd else will beat this one, ah-ah-ah...! Sorry, I love it...! :shock:
You don't think honestly I will help you to use/misuse iMacros for some DDOS related "Thing", ah-ah..., even if it's only for some Chat-Room about that, even if at least 97 Chat-Rooms is already a bit strange indeed, ah-ah...! :roll:

Hum, I realize I will have to update my Conditions/Criteria for helping Users on this Forum, Content/Purpose-wise, I never help Users who want to use/misuse iMacros for Spam + cheating on Votes + (cheating on) Games even if I'm sometimes a bit flexible for Games, I gained myself all my Knowledge about iMacros from Games (oops...!), even if I never asked anybody's Help, if you want to be/act "smart", you need to go in the "mud" yourself and not ask sbd else to do it for you..., but ah-ah..., I will have to add "DDOS" hum, and "Hacking" to my "Criteria" for helping Users, ah-ah... :shock:

Ah oops!, very recently, maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, but I think it was already in February (2017), we got another very funny Thread about sbd who wanted to make a Macro "to "discover" his (own!) Birthdate" (sic!)..., hum, never heard anything from that User anymore, I hope he found his "Bourne Identity" back, ah-ah...!
But honestly, this current Thread stills wins the Prize for the 'Funniest Thread of the Month', ah-ah...! 8)
You already win this Award, or that one if you prefer..., ah-ah...!!
(Both Links are Videos (Music Clips) on YouTube, no 'DDOS' or Virus Threat, ah-ah, I'm a DJ, I always play funny original Music...)
(This is the "Feel Good" Thread, I would love to hear a few Names or get a few Links of/to Singers/Bands that you like, really... (But "DDOS" doesn't "feel good" oops...!))
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by LoveMacrosON on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:46 am

VERSION BUILD =844 RECORDER =CR
URL GOTO=http://forum.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:room<SP>game 27
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:cocoa CONTENT=facebook.com/gupilo<LF>

I think you did not understand it is not me who ddos ​​or swat it is the chat in question and it is not spam because it is privately that I send the message but I Need to enter the room and that the writing does not stick but is typed letter by letter i need you help !! :cry:

And sorry because I was wrong topic in forum certainly
LoveMacrosON

by chivracq on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:00 pm

LoveMacrosON wrote:
VERSION BUILD =844 RECORDER =CR
URL GOTO=http://forum.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:room<SP>game 27
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:cocoa CONTENT=facebook.com/gupilo<LF>

I think you did not understand it is not me who ddos ​​or swat it is the chat in question and it is not spam because it is privately that I send the message but I Need to enter the room and that the writing does not stick but is typed letter by letter i need you help !! :cry:

And sorry because I was wrong topic in forum certainly

Hum, you still didn't get the part about FCI/FCIM... :roll:
=> iMacros for CR v8.4.4, CR56...?, OS...?

Your Script still contains a few Typos/extra Spaces, but anyway, you still want to enter some Chat Room and post automatically in that Chat Room, which I consider (potential) Spam Behaviour and I don't help for such Use/Misuse of iMacros from an "ethical" personal point of view, and even worse, combined with the DDOS "Factor" of your "Case", ah-ah...! :shock:
So you'll have to figure by yourself how to achieve that, or maybe some other (Advanced) User(s) will be willing to help you, they don't all follow the same ethical Norms like me, ah-ah...! Good luck anyway even if I don't approve... :shock:

And pfff..., even if you "only" participate in Chats and you find it "exciting" to be part of some "Hack-Underground-Society", you could still be held responsible and acquainted to "their" Actions and could become an easy Prey for becoming a part such Actions, some simple Link posted in that Chat Room that you click on thinking it links to some YouTube funny Video or some funny Page somewhere on Internet and your PC becomes infected and part of a Botnet without you noticing anything... :roll:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
chivracq

by LoveMacrosON on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:11 pm

chivracq wrote:Hum, you still didn't get the part about FCI/FCIM... :roll:
=> iMacros for CR v8.4.4, CR56...?, OS...?

Your Script still contains a few Typos/extra Spaces, but anyway, you still want to enter some Chat Room and post automatically in that Chat Room, which I consider (potential) Spam Behaviour and I don't help for such Use/Misuse of iMacros from an "ethical" personal point of view, and even worse, combined with the DDOS "Factor" of your "Case", ah-ah...! :shock:
So you'll have to figure by yourself how to achieve that, or maybe some other (Advanced) User(s) will be willing to help you, they don't all follow the same ethical Norms like me, ah-ah...! Good luck anyway even if I don't approve... :shock:

And pfff..., even if you "only" participate in Chats and you find it "exciting" to be part of some "Hack-Underground-Society", you could still be held responsible and acquainted to "their" Actions and could become an easy Prey for becoming a part such Actions, some simple Link posted in that Chat Room that you click on thinking it links to some YouTube funny Video or some funny Page somewhere on Internet and your PC becomes infected and part of a Botnet without you noticing anything... :roll:

I did not understand what it is that his FCI / FCIM ...
=> IMacros for CR v8.4.4, CR56 ... ?, OS ...?
i have imacros browser imacros Firefox imacros Google imacros internet

I'm not part of your so called hacker or I do not know what you do not understand what I want to do I think, more imacros is bot software but it is not spam if it is send That once is not it is my goal
And there is also the chator who interferes with me and gives me their opinion as if you shared your dj video to a community it is not
LoveMacrosON

by chivracq on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:13 pm

LoveMacrosON wrote:I did not understand what it is that his FCI / FCIM ...
=> IMacros for CR v8.4.4, CR56 ... ?, OS ...?
i have imacros browser imacros Firefox imacros Google imacros internet

I'm not part of your so called hacker or I do not know what you do not understand what I want to do I think, more imacros is bot software but it is not spam if it is send That once is not it is my goal
And there is also the chator who interferes with me and gives me their opinion as if you shared your dj video to a community it is not

Yeah, never mind... :roll:
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Chrome