Problem with iMacros

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Problem with iMacros

by brn on Sat May 13, 2017 12:18 am

Hello, i can problem with z iMacros. It's jumps error as below.

RuntimeError: element A specified by TXT:Wyloguj was not found, line: 61

Help me please.
brn

Re: Problem with iMacros

by taraconnor777 on Wed May 24, 2017 5:11 pm

ok, i am completely new to imacros 11 for Chrome, to run Java correctly in Chrome--I just uploaded newest chrome,i think;I have windows 7,(I am not sure if the old chrome is still running) and everyone on line said,"get imacros to force yer Java to run on Chrome--so you can draw on sites that require CORRECT JAVA."-=--you know "oekaki-Japanese art sites? also, international "2draw.net" --and one in Poland,But they all require a Java to run the art applets--or you cannot do art on the software!!Does imacros do this, either fix Java so it runs--or substitute for Java, and run the art applets itself?? I thought i read they subbed for Java, and got applets to run.Do I still need Java?heh--where is the manual for this? really, i am completely ignorant, and a senior, I can't spend all this time,work,energy, when i just want to get my art websites to work, on chrome or any browser. :( :roll: THANK YOU!!!---NEW MEMBER, Doreet
taraconnor777

Return to iMacros for Chrome